IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
melvin

What`s in a name?

Rate this topic

More spiel as usual from Chandu, the Hare Krishna.

What i wrote is consistent with Bhagavad Gita.Btw, i am not a harekrishna.I am a simple hindu.

BG 7.21: I am in everyone's heart as the Supersoul. As soon as one desires to worship some Deva, I make his faith steady so that he can devote himself to that particular deity.

BG 7.22: Endowed with such a faith, he endeavors to worship a particular Deva and obtains his desires. But in actuality these benefits are bestowed by Me alone.

Does it sound like Hari is bothered with supremacy?.

Actually the Gurus of today are more liberal due to their requirement of global currency. They take grand positions of Jesus = Vaiahnava, all foreign Gods are Krishna, etc. But according to you, these 20th century Gurus are original Hindus and the 700 year old Madhva is a neo Hindu!

Take your issue with Neohindus and NEO-gurus.

This is what happens, when people who know nothing, pull definitions out of their hats - a common tendency among Chandu and his affiliates. On the bright side, no one is fooled here by their nonsensical approach of making things up as they go along.

Nothing is made up in my posts. Your verbal diarrhea means nothing.

Cheers

As usual nothing to cheer about unless you are drunk.

In other words, Theist. Eternal punishment in hell according to Chandu which Sant have re-affirmed does exist but applicable only to our being forgetful of Krsna.

Please don't put words in my mouth.

Me and sant never agreed about Eternal punishment.

We are asking you about Eternal punishment as mentioned in bible.

Please don't put words in my mouth.

Me and sant never agreed about Eternal punishment.

We are asking you about Eternal punishment as mentioned in bible.

I`m sorry, Chandu. That was how I saw it in Sant`s posting ( link no.96). I didn`t know it was me you referred if I believe in eternal hell or eternal punishment in hell mentioned in the Bible. Frankly, I have stopped discerning John`s revelation. I don`t to the figures 666 as symbol for anti-Christ. It`s only the versions of Mark and Matthew in the New Testament of the Bible which greatly influenced my Christian views about God.

Do you think Bali Maharaj ( Prahlada Maharaj`s grandson) a King who lived in the palace was in hell even if he was considered a demon? If this is correct, are the atheists therefore constantly in hell even if they`re living morally and upright lives? Just because they are forgetful of Krsna. So, what is really your definition of hell? As far as I know, Jesus Christ went to hell and on the third day he rose again from the dead.

Answers to these questions are already in my recent posts.

whats in a name ?!!

nothing .........its the belief that matters .............krishna durga radha shiva all are different names !!

So if belief is all that matters, then why bother with any evidence? Just believe whatever you want. If one person believes that Durga will grant him liberation, then Durga will grant him liberation. If someone else believes that Christ will grant him liberation, then Christ will grant him liberation. And similarly with Mohammed, Satan, Bart Simpson, Barack Obama, etc. Belief is all that matters!

So if belief is all that matters, then why bother with any evidence? Just believe whatever you want. If one person believes that Durga will grant him liberation, then Durga will grant him liberation. If someone else believes that Christ will grant him liberation, then Christ will grant him liberation. And similarly with Mohammed, Satan, Bart Simpson, Barack Obama, etc. Belief is all that matters!

Thomas, an apostle of Jesus, didn`t believe in the risen Christ until he saw and felt his Master`s wounds.