flabber

please help me. I'm in deep health related problems

Rate this topic

first my details

Name: A.Jagannath (Male)

DOB: 27th August 1985

Time: 08:02 AM

Place: Chennai

I'm suffering from incomplete paralysis of my legs for the past year after I had a major spine surgery in may 2008. I'm taking all proper medical treatments and physiotherapy etc

when we consulted our astrologer he said that I'm undergoing ashtama sani and things will get alright after 9th september 2009 he also suggested some remedies.

I request others here to read my horoscope and offer their views. I'm a bit scared :(

thanks for all your kindness and help

Hi

Ascendant is afflicted by sat and sun and ascendant lord (mercury) by sat (6th lord) and debilitated mars (8th lord and dispositor of rahu). Sat (representative of legs) and Mars have mutual aspects as well which explains the paralysis. Post sept, things could improve. propitiating mercury and strengthing it would help since it happens to be ascendant lord.

regards,

Sriram

Aum Gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.jagannath

you are running rahu dasa and rahu antar. It will be over by sep 14. That

could be the reason for the astrologer's remarks. Also, by then the ashtama sani would leave simha, the 8th place from your moon. Strictly speaking the difficulties must be over by then.

venus and mercury are found cursing. To overcome that, please donate

a 'thali' (mangala sutra ) to a poor lady to get married. Aslo donate two

small silver lamps to shri Lakshmi Narayana. while giving the lamps light

them with ghee.

also drop a small silver plate with a figure (engraving ) of a leg in a temple

hundi.

keep chanting om namo narayanaya

did the operation take place around 15th of may 2008 ?

Can you please tell why a spinal surgery was done ?

may mother bless all

sasisekaran.

thanks a lot sasisekaran sir for your readings.

yes, my surgery was on the evening of 14th may 2008 to be exact. actually, this was my second surgery.

I will tell what all happened in my health point of view from 2005:

till the first half of 2005 though i was slim I was physically fit and was even in the college NCC army in the rank of an Under Officer till that time.

my health started deteriorating in the second half of 2005. I took a lot of treatments but we were not able to clearly diagnose the conditions. only in Jan 2006 it was confirmed as TB infection but after persisting spine pain further tests and scans showed that the TB infection was actually in the spine and a spine bone was severly damaged. my surgeon was even surprised that for the seriousness of my condition I did not have complications like paralysis etc. after clear diagnosis an immediate surgery was scheduled on 27th March 2006 (this was my first surgery). though it was a major spine surgery, it was a success and I did not have any complications. the infection was cleared and spine was stabilised. my surgeon said that my (affected) bones were brittle and there might be a need for another surgery after 2~3 years if my spine bends too much and if I experienced much pain.

after 4 months I went to college to resume my studies. I was supposed to finish my degree in May 2006 but took a break and completed (with great difficulty) in May 2007 because of the surgery. even after getting job offers from good companies I was not able to join them because of the medium level pain in my spine. then I attended a few competitive exams (with higher education plans in my mind). but not much favourable results there also.

and by the beginning of 2008 my spine pain increased and bending of spine was evident (as previously thought). so after a lot of tests another surgery was scheduled on 14th may 2008. though the spine was successfully stabilised with more instrumentation, a complication at the end of the surgery resulted in the incomplete paralysis.

I will attach all my horoscope calculations, dasha and varshapala charts after sometime. [edit: added]

:pray:

All Horoscope-Dasha-Varshapala Charts and Calculations.pdf

Edited by flabber
added horoscope-dasha-varshapala charts and calculations

Respected sir.

had you felt any improvement after 1 6 2009.Thing may improve after 4 9 2009 and many chances after 3 11 2009.

There is curse on you in your past karma. All you need is Pooja of mars,ketu and rahu. if you want me to do this shanti i am willing to do it for you. Please contact me on my email rishivatsyayan@.

Gulika and pr is also placed in 4th house which is sukha bhava. Graha Shanti is must for it.5 pandit will do it.For more detail send me email

you can recite mantra for your ishtadeva which is vamana avatara of lord vishnu.

Rishi vatsyayan

Aum Gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.jagannath,

i guessed the operation should be around chandrashtama since

it brought complications. Normally janma,anujanma,trijanma and

chandrashtama stars are to be watched carefully. This becomes

more pertinent if the chart has grahas in trouble or otherwise

the chart is weak. A chart has to be viewed from many angles

and dimensions before we declare that a chart is good.

your janma start is uthrashada. Anujanma is krithika and trijanma

is uthraphlaguni or uthram. The trijanma just follows the chandrashtama stars namely, magha, poorvaphalguni. Your second operation was done on uthraphlaguni(trijanma). My guess was right.

In birth itself rahu is placed in 8th. If one carefuly notices its

placement from sun, it becomes clear why this problem occured.

sun rules asthi dattu (bones). Rahu is a planet that esclipse sun.

Rahu causes grahna to sun. Exactly during sun dasa,rahu antar and

mercury pratyantar you were born. Hence the seed of the affliction

of rahu was in the birth.

When Rahu transited Uthraadam(uthrashada),your birth star when the problem appeared. From Sun, Jyeshta, Dhanishta and Bharani are

critical stars. Planets placed here will bring in trouble to Sun, the planet of life force. Rahu is placed in bharani at the time of birth.

Rahu dasa runs for 18 years. Rahu's antar (its own share) is over.

Next comes the antar of jupiter. Jupiter is Bhadaka for your kanya

lagna. The bhadaka jupiter is retro ( having past agenda, from the

previous birth ), neecha (weak) and also badly placed since krooras

are placed kendra to it. The task will be difficult.

Chanting of mantras by the nativity is called for. Chant as many

gayatri as you can. Your case brings in the importance for choosing the day of operation. Do you remember the time of start of operation. Certainly it will be a bad placement. will the doctors listen to us ?

we all pray the lord for speedy recovery

May mother bless all

sasisekaran.

Dear Jagannath,

wrt your PM.

Medical astrology is more like postmortem .Remedies are from Vedic texts.In your case to know the reasons more exactly the given information is not enough.Pl let us know your habits,association with any patients who had TB, anybody in your family sufferred with similar health problems and any job/residence with asbestos/chemicals related.Have you felt any serious health related issues at any time prior to this diagnosis ?

Diseses sometimes come with birth and sometimes by other means.You can shed some light on the above points.You can mail me if you feel so.

with best wishes,

USR