IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ananta Sesa

God unlimitedly complex?

Rate this topic

The Supersoul and Time are not subject to the modes of material nature. That doesn`t include everything.

Krishna says everything. The modes of nature are also Krishna. A rock on the ground is also Krishna in one sense.

Krishna says everything. The modes of nature are also Krishna. A rock on the ground is also Krishna in one sense.

Yes, Krsna is everything. But the things He created are subject to the modes of material nature. Even a brahmana is subject to the mode of goodness. We are all subject to the modes of material nature. Only the Supersoul(Krsna) and Time( Kalpataru) are not subject to the modes of material nature.

I believe, Primate, for every drop of rain that falls a flower grows.:pray:

This obviously can't be true, Melvin, because an avarage flower contains considerably more water than an average drop of rain.. :)

This obviously can't be true, Melvin, because an avarage flower contains considerably more water than an average drop of rain.. :)

Primate, I believe, too, that somewhere in the darkest night, a candle glows.:)

Yes, Krsna is everything. But the things He created are subject to the modes of material nature. Even a brahmana is subject to the mode of goodness. We are all subject to the modes of material nature. Only the Supersoul(Krsna) and Time( Kalpataru) are not subject to the modes of material nature.

Yeah but that has nothing to do with the context that we were talking in.

Yeah but that has nothing to do with the context that we were talking in.

Oh, you mean Krsna is everything. Yes, I believe, Theist, Krsna is everything. It`s because I have faith in what He says in the Bhagavad-gita and Srimad Bhagavatam. Krsna`s credibility is beyond question. But tell that to an atheist. Primate, I believe, has the expertise to tell the atheists that God does exists. By explaining to them according to his scientific views on the nature of the Absolute Truth. Once the atheists are convinced with Primate`s explanation. We blast them to smiteerens with Krsna consciousness.:)