IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hindustani

Let us start this Abhiyaan

Rate this topic

Namaskar.

As we know India desparately need rain and most of parts of India is not having inuf rain at this moment,in some areas situation is getting worst due to scarcity of water.

There are mantras for Rain in our shashtras so first step is to post those mantras here and let's fix some time/schedule and we being Indiadivine members chant those mantras sitting on different corners of the world while keeping India's map on the our screen,suggestions are welcome.

Thanks so much.

truly yours,

Hindustani.

Found one mantra to bring rain while searching.

Here is a mantra for rain:

""Nikame nikame nah parjanyo varsatu",

This is a a very powerful mantra . It is chanted with strong conviction, "The clouds have to form, the clouds have to form, it has to rain, it has to rain!" And a sankalpa - firm resolution is made for it to rain in a particular place," this "is a mantra from the Vedas... the Yajur Veda.

It is chanted to bring rain to a particular area, " says Karunamayi Amma of Amma Sri Karunamayi in Her book.

Prayers comming out from heart is as good as Yajna..my humble feeling dear Santji.

your thoughts are very good.But isnt a yajna need to be done.

The arya samaj reecently had a yajna performed in delhi for the rains.

Prayers comming out from heart is as good as Yajna..my humble feeling dear Santji.

yes.Youre right but shudras performing vedic mantras?Vedic mantras sound are of upmost importance i think..Anyway you ask a vedic pundit about this. Also Recently the arya samaj had performed a vedic yajna and yes it rained quite heavy here in delhi.I got wet in it.But a very nice experience.

There is same God in everyone Santji,only thing is our vision is blured.I never belive in castism NEVER and there is no pathological Lab in this world who can detect blood as per their cast,can they?

Now please dont take this thread elsewhere and make it offtopic of shudra and yajna a request.

Youre right but shudras performing vedic mantras?

Last night around 10 pm I posted last message in this thread and was really worring about rain.While pasting above mantra I read it in my mind for couple of times.Around 10.30 I was doing some work and my daughter cameout from her bedroom and told me come daddy see what is going on,my room is air tight so I had no idea what is happening around.I got up and opened window of room and .........

It was pouring hard,I could not see anything except mercy of God in form of a water.Whole sky became red and it was lightning but there were no sound.Flashes were constant and I could able to read without artificial lights at that time!

Now let me tell you the main reason why I was worring for rain in my part of the world.I have planted Rudraksha trees in my garden.One tree is in the middle of the garden and it is almost under open sky,this tree was becoming dry due to sun heat and I was worring very much that It may not survive.Leaves were becoming dry and falling down,we had couple of showers in last month and tree did bear some new leaves but when I saw plant last evening those new leaves were in the process of dyeing due to extreme heat.This was my main reason of worry that this holy tree may not survive but God is very kind and we had almost 3 to 4 inches of Rain last night hopefully my holy tree will survive.

Friends let me tell you if one prays with deep shraddha,God listens to it and a small example I just wrote here.

Om Namah Shivay.

Belive it or not,one may not trust his or her eyes and ears But fact is the day I posted this message most parts of India were facing water problems due to lack of rain,directly or indirectly those who recited this mantra in their mind forced raingod to shower their blessings on our country!

Thank you all.

Ishwar Kripa hi kevalam!what else?

This is simply wonderful , Hindustaniji. It was also nice to read yr story of how the Lord answered your thoughts right away. I have had similar experiences too.

As you may obviously know,

Krishna says in the Bhagvad Geeta : Of Sacrifices I am Japa (Japa Yajna).

Bhagvad Gita Chapter 10 , Vibhuti Yoga.

BG 10.25:

maharṣīṇāḿ bhṛgur ahaḿ

girām asmy ekam akṣaram

yajñānāḿ japa-yajño 'smi

sthāvarāṇāḿ himālayaḥ

Of the great sages I am Bhṛgu; of vibrations I am the transcendental oḿ. Of sacrifices I am the chanting of the holy names [japa], and of immovable things I am the Himālayas.

So mantras like the MahaMantra chanted in congregation, as Sankirtan is also considered a Yajna , especially for Kali Yuga and especially for rainfall according to acharyas - which has no restrictions, when how who can chant it.

Hare Ram Hare Ram Ram Ram Hare Hare

Hare Krushna Hare Krushna Krushna Krushna Hare Hare

OR

Hare Krshna Hare Krshna Krshna Krshna Hare Hare

Hare Ram Hare Ram Ram Ram Hare Hare

:pray: