IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
theone

Marriage when only 5 points match

Rate this topic

Hi Gurujis/acharayas,

I came across this site on google. I have read some of the posts and found it one of the most active forums.

Can you please help me with a possible match. I have been talking/meeting to a girl for around two weeks now. We really feel that we are very compatibile in almost all the things we have talked about and understand each other almost naturally. Problem is our kundali's dont match at all besides some astrologers say i am manglik and others say i am not. Can you please give some inputs on the possiblity of the following match.

Groom - place - Agra/25-06-1981/22:20pm

Girl - place Basoda(MP) /19-07-1983 / 8:10 am

Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs. Please redirect me in case i am asking the question at wrong place.

Hi Gurujis/acharayas,

I came across this site on google. I have read some of the posts and found it one of the most active forums.

Can you please help me with a possible match. I have been talking/meeting to a girl for around two weeks now. We really feel that we are very compatibile in almost all the things we have talked about and understand each other almost naturally. Problem is our kundali's dont match at all besides some astrologers say i am manglik and others say i am not. Can you please give some inputs on the possiblity of the following match.

Groom - place - Agra/25-06-1981/22:20pm

Girl - place Basoda(MP) /19-07-1983 / 8:10 am

Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs. Please redirect me in case i am asking the question at wrong place.

I shall see and give my opinion in aday or two.

Dear aspirant,

Yes, only 5 Gunas match as per Ashtakoot method.

Such matching is not recommended astrologically.

Further as per the dictums, you are a Mangalik; while the girl is not.

Further as per Dash Koot mode 19 out of 44 point match. There is no Navamsha Maitri.

I do not recommend the marriage alliance - astrologically.

However, there is another opnion that where there is love marriage, astrological matching is not required - but be careful.

... V K Shridhar