astrologybeliever

Please help! Skin problem

Rate this topic

Hi all,

My birth details are:

15 Feb 1983

7:56 - 7:57 am

Los Angeles, California

My question is that I have acne on my face and body that comes and goes. Someone had told me to wear moonga for help and but since then it has been worse. What should I do?

Also, is my lagna on border? Which one should I use?

Thank you.

It is not too uncommon a condition, and while it may affect self-esteem, it is definitely a "good" problem to have compared to many serious skin conditions that are very common these days like eczema, psoriasis, etc.

I would suggest reducing or cutting down on sugar, both natural form and in cakes, donuts, ice-creams, soda, and a thousand other things loaded with sugar.

If you can, eat more green vegetables, drink lots of water (in LA, you almost need to), and try to see a homeopath or ayurvedic doctor for the condition.

Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT try to take accutane as it is a short-term remedy and long-term poison. It's just not worth it.

Evaluate your diet and see if you are eating something that contributes to it, like a very high-refined diet, white bread, lots of white flour foods, or very spicy indian or thai foods.

In my opinion, Jyotish vidya is not for these small problems but real big ones. But, you may still benefit from some jyotishi's remedy. Good luck!

Hi all,

My birth details are:

15 Feb 1983

7:56 - 7:57 am

Los Angeles, California

My question is that I have acne on my face and body that comes and goes. Someone had told me to wear moonga for help and but since then it has been worse. What should I do?

Also, is my lagna on border? Which one should I use?

Thank you.

Please apply green gram powder mixed with sandal wood paste and curd to which add a drop or two of lime juice.You wash after 20 minutes and repeat twice a week .You will get relief

skin problems r very much related 2 planets.. i hav experienced it myself n its a horrible experience... i suggest dun wear ne gemstone... or amethst worked very well 4 me.. also u can apply clindamycin on the acne as its an antibacteria cream...