IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
robk

Help with mantras

Rate this topic

Hello.My name is Robert and i have few questions i want to ask you about mantras.

1.There are many kinds of mantras for many purposes,and the one i want to start with is

om shreem mahalashmi namah.I saw many goddess lakshmi mantras on internet and

i heard that mantra works the best,when one get it from guru.So my question is,if i

decided to chant om shreem mahalashmi namah or any other goddess lakshmi mantra,

will i have less results,if the one received from guru?

2.I read that one suppose to chant mantra for 40 days.My question is,if i choose to work

with lakshmi mantra which helps to gain wealth,and i will do everything correctly,then

should i see results within 40 days or after 40 days.If its after 40 days,so how long should i

wait after 40 days to see results.

3.What if after 40 days i wont see any results.Should i do another 40 days?

4.If i will see results within 40 days or after 40 days,will this prosperity and wealth stay with me

forever,so i will never have to do another 40 days again.Is there a chance that,i will be prosperous

for sometime and it will end?

5.I know that normal repetation is 108 times a day,usually once in the morning and once in the

evening,but i read about lakshmi mantra siddhi,which must be chanted 125,000 times.My

question is,how is it different from normal 108 times chanting.Would i see greater results chanting

125,000 times then 108 times a day? Also if i will chant 125,000 times,do i need to use mala and count

108 times and start from beggining till i get to 125,000 times or i dont have to use it.

These are the only questions i have for now.I will be very thankful,if all these questions will be answered.

Thank you.Robert.

I don`t know, Robert, if chanting mantras say, the maha laksmi mantra, will grant you your wish to become rich. Doing so 125,000 times or the required 40 days of chanting bring result as you have expected. If it were 100 percent effective, I`d do the same thing. But there are buts and what ifs in life. What if goddess laksmi grants you your wish but on the same day you get also a terrible news regarding a loved one?

If God wants you to get rich it will come in time or it will never will even if you chant all the maha laksmi mantras given to you. Besides, Guru, will never offer you a mantra which will derail your spiritual evolution towards self-realization. If ever He gives you a mantra, it would be no other than the hare krsna maha mantra. Once you start sincerely chanting it, you will begin accumulating riches not found here on earth but in heaven