IndiaDivine.org
hitarth18

Saint Brighu and Shiva

Rate this topic

Is everything pre destined and cannot be changed?

There is a legend that Goddess Lakshmi’s father Rishi Bhrigu went to Lord Shiva and said that I have written the destiny of every person who will be born. Please give me your blessing that it will all come true.

Lord Shiva said - What you have written is only 33 percent. Another 33 percent is changed by the person’s deeds, another 33 percent by prayer and I keep the remaining 1 percent with me, for the final decision.

So one can completely eradicate our obstacles and troubles by taking the right action, prayers and leave the rest to Shiva.

There are specific mantras and prayers for specific problems and it’s very important to understand the meaning of each mantra. When you know what you are chanting, it’s immersed within you and the good effects double.

There is a legend that Goddess Lakshmi’s father Rishi Bhrigu went to Lord Shiva and said that I have written the destiny of every person who will be born. Please give me your blessing that it will all come true.

Lord Shiva said - What you have written is only 33 percent. Another 33 percent is changed by the person’s deeds, another 33 percent by prayer and I keep the remaining 1 percent with me, for the final decision.

So one can completely eradicate our obstacles and troubles by taking the right action, prayers and leave the rest to Shiva.

There are specific mantras and prayers for specific problems and it’s very important to understand the meaning of each mantra. When you know what you are chanting, it’s immersed within you and the good effects double.

There is small correction.Fate cannot be created without our actions.We are the authors of fate by our past actions.Hence to change it is always in our hands.But the effort needed to change is not known to us.This is similar to trying to pull a nail deeply embedded in a wall.We apply certain force and when we do not succeed we understand it is deeply embedded.So alkso is our fate and karma

Only two houses in one horoscope is controlled by God and Planets(various other factors) present there gives results according to our present karma(deeds) and all others are pre-destined according to our past karma.

There are 12 houses in a horoscope so you can calculate how many percentage do God keeps to self.