IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jahnava Nitai Das

New video section of forums

Rate this topic

There is a new section of the forums for sharing videos. It makes it very easy to post videos from youtube and other video hosting sites. You just need to paste the video url, and it will automatically add the description, title, thumbnail, etc. Please post your favorite spiritual videos there for other members to see:

Audarya Fellowship - Videos

To add videos, you need to click on the specific video category first. Then there will be an add video link. At present there is just one category. We will add others when it becomes necessary.

Thanks. It is great that on-going thought is being given to the changes observed in the postings. May i also suggest a thread for people to post information about resources .... i read several posts scattered in different threads either about an NGO source for help for student -funding or NGOs where members can support different causes.

- Just a thought to consider.

thanks.

I think the video section is very nice.

With today's technology a lot of information can be transferred in a very short time via these short internet videos.

I like all the recent updates and changes to the forum format.