IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Nagendra_Prasad

Prathyangira for Protection From Bad Forces

Rate this topic

Jai Gurudev.

The Brahmasthra to proctect ourselves from evil people or evil forces is doing any Prathyangira sadhana.

Prathyangira devi is the godess as her name suggests Prathi-Manthra-Bhakshini, Prathi-Paksha-Dhvamsini.

She is one of the five vidhyas of Pancha-Kaalika Sampradaaya of Shaaktheya Tantra.

She will grow stronger as the enemy uses stronger powers against us.

Some people mis-understand that she is a Kshudra Devatha. But she isn't.

Actually Pranthyangira Sadhana is derived from Atharva Veda which contains the Rukhs(Atharva Veda Verses) of godess Prathyangira. Angirasa Maharshi is the Drasta( who gains the experience of the god in his meditation and provides us that experience in the form of Vedic Verces) as the name of the godess goes Prathyangira.

There are as many as 64 rukhs about Prathyangira in Atharva Veda.

There are also different types of Prathyangira vidyas like Angira, Upangira etc.

There is a proverb in Telugu language about Prathyangira Vidhya; "Prathyangira chesevaadi panchanaki vellaradu, Upangira chesevaadi oolloki vellaradu". It means "Don't ever go to the side of Prathyangira Sadhaka and Don't ever go to the village of Upangira Sadhaka", This is because the sadhakaas of these vidhyas are "Nigrahanugraha Samardhas" as they can give Vara and they can thrash shaapa.

If we observe the history the maharshis Vasista, Gauthama and Angirasa are the Uapasakaas of this vidhya. The shankha of the god Shani is called Prathyangira. This is because Shani is the upasaka of Prathyangira and she gave her anugraha as she will be present in the form of his shankha. So there will be no effect of shani on the sadhakaas of Prathyangira.

Meghanaatha the eldest son of Dashakanta was worshipped the Prathyangira in the form of Nikhunbhila( means never allows the enemy to breathe) and using this vidhya he beat the Indra and was gained the name Indrajit. If we observe Raamayana, even avathaara purushas like Rama, Lakshmana and Hanuman were unable to stop Meghanaatha in Yudha. But Vibhishana after revealing about the sakthi of Meghanaatha gained by perfoming Nikhumbhila Homa, Hanuman destroyed the Home on the day he was killed by Bramhasthra by Lakshmana. This is the sakthi gainined by doing worship of Prathyangira.

I m planning to present you the 64 vedic verces of Prathyangira and their translation into English for you people, which will be very useful for us.

I m also planning to present you "The Thrailokya Vijaya Prathyangira Kavacha" and "The Jaganmangala Namaka Prathyangira Kavacha"

For the mantras of Prathyangira please ask our respected Dhruv Ji as I m not eligible to reveal mantras because I m still a shishya.

For now I m urging all the respected members to do sadhanas of godess Prathyangira to not only protect theirselves from Bahir Shathus( Enemies those are out in the world) but also from more stronger Anthar Shathrus in the form of Arishadvarga( i.e, kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Mada and Mathsara).

Gurukripaahi Kevalam

Na Guroradhikam

Jai Gurudev...

Jai Gurudev.

The Brahmasthra to proctect ourselves from evil people or evil forces is doing any Prathyangira sadhana.

Prathyangira devi is the godess as her name suggests Prathi-Manthra-Bhakshini, Prathi-Paksha-Dhvamsini.

She is one of the five vidhyas of Pancha-Kaalika Sampradaaya of Shaaktheya Tantra.

She will grow stronger as the enemy uses stronger powers against us.

Some people mis-understand that she is a Kshudra Devatha. But she isn't.

Actually Pranthyangira Sadhana is derived from Atharva Veda which contains the Rukhs(Atharva Veda Verses) of godess Prathyangira. Angirasa Maharshi is the Drasta( who gains the experience of the god in his meditation and provides us that experience in the form of Vedic Verces) as the name of the godess goes Prathyangira.

There are as many as 64 rukhs about Prathyangira in Atharva Veda.

There are also different types of Prathyangira vidyas like Angira, Upangira etc.

There is a proverb in Telugu language about Prathyangira Vidhya; "Prathyangira chesevaadi panchanaki vellaradu, Upangira chesevaadi oolloki vellaradu". It means "Don't ever go to the side of Prathyangira Sadhaka and Don't ever go to the village of Upangira Sadhaka", This is because the sadhakaas of these vidhyas are "Nigrahanugraha Samardhas" as they can give Vara and they can thrash shaapa.

If we observe the history the maharshis Vasista, Gauthama and Angirasa are the Uapasakaas of this vidhya. The shankha of the god Shani is called Prathyangira. This is because Shani is the upasaka of Prathyangira and she gave her anugraha as she will be present in the form of his shankha. So there will be no effect of shani on the sadhakaas of Prathyangira.

Meghanaatha the eldest son of Dashakanta was worshipped the Prathyangira in the form of Nikhunbhila( means never allows the enemy to breathe) and using this vidhya he beat the Indra and was gained the name Indrajit. If we observe Raamayana, even avathaara purushas like Rama, Lakshmana and Hanuman were unable to stop Meghanaatha in Yudha. But Vibhishana after revealing about the sakthi of Meghanaatha gained by perfoming Nikhumbhila Homa, Hanuman destroyed the Home on the day he was killed by Bramhasthra by Lakshmana. This is the sakthi gainined by doing worship of Prathyangira.

I m planning to present you the 64 vedic verces of Prathyangira and their translation into English for you people, which will be very useful for us.

I m also planning to present you "The Thrailokya Vijaya Prathyangira Kavacha" and "The Jaganmangala Namaka Prathyangira Kavacha"

For the mantras of Prathyangira please ask our respected Dhruv Ji as I m not eligible to reveal mantras because I m still a shishya.

For now I m urging all the respected members to do sadhanas of godess Prathyangira to not only protect theirselves from Bahir Shathus( Enemies those are out in the world) but also from more stronger Anthar Shathrus in the form of Arishadvarga( i.e, kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Mada and Mathsara).

Gurukripaahi Kevalam

Na Guroradhikam

Jai Gurudev...

Namaste,

I'm new here. I don't know much about mantra's. Can you tell me pls how to do Prathyangira devi Sadhana?

'OM KSHAM PAKSHA JWALA JIHWE KARALA DAMSHTRE KALA RATHRI PRATHYANGIRE KSHAM HREEN HOOM BHAT SWAHA' IS THE MANTRA FOR PRATHYANGIRA DEVI..

By chanting this mantra atleast 108 times a day with due concentration, we get immense peace of mind.

'OM KSHAM PAKSHA JWALA JIHWE KARALA DAMSHTRE KALA RATHRI PRATHYANGIRE KSHAM HREEN HOOM BHAT SWAHA' IS THE MANTRA FOR PRATHYANGIRA DEVI..

By chanting this mantra atleast 108 times a day with due concentration, we get immense peace of mind.

Please do not try to spread mantras thro internet.Any upadesha of mighty mantras has to happen thro Gurus and especially in case of fiery deities.Democratisation of mantras is to be avoided as the sadhaks are expected to have a clean life which only a Guru can decide.Mantrayoga is not a joke.

Please do not try to spread mantras thro internet.Any upadesha of mighty mantras has to happen thro Gurus and especially in case of fiery deities.Democratisation of mantras is to be avoided as the sadhaks are expected to have a clean life which only a Guru can decide.Mantrayoga is not a joke.

Namaste,

What do you mean by clean life?

No meat eating, no sex, not speaking lies, no gambling ?

Namaste,

What do you mean by clean life?

No meat eating, no sex, not speaking lies, no gambling ?

Meat eating is not prohibited for everybody and also a grihasta can have sex on permitted days and only extramarital and taboo relations are prohibited.Not speaking lies is a samanya dharma for everybody

Satyam,ahimsa,asteyam ,soucham and Indriya nigraha is prescribed as samanya dharma

For those suffering from effects of evil and black magic, getting a mantra initiation is the last thing on their minds.

Although initial Guru-disciple relationship is estabilshed through mantra initiation, surely not all people are going to get a mantra initiation each time they want to recite a mantra.

If one has already obtained a SELF REALIZED GURU, there should be no harm in chanting mantras which they were not initiated with.

The Pratyangira homa is said to be effective against even ancestor curses and all types of black magic and should be considered a first alternative with such cases.

I think what "Ilovemama" says is quite reasonable about mantra chanting. Not everyone can find a guru for a particular mantra especially if they live outside India. For example I live Tasmania and there are no gurus here who can initiate me into the Pratyangira mantra. So does that mean I can't pray to my beloved Pratyangira Ma? However, I have been initiated into a mantra by Amritanandamayi (the hugging saint). I am inclined to believe that the Divine Mother is more concerned about the purity of your intentions and devotion to Her than about initiation protocols.

Pratyangira Maa is well known for fighting negative forces and I would think this includes graha dosha and problems from ancestors. What is the best mantra for this - the moola mantra or the maala mantra?

How many times do you need to chant the maala mantra for siddhi?