IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gaonkar.swapnil

Request for Rishivatsyan ji

Rate this topic

Dear Rishivatsyan ji

I request you to have a look in my chart and your words on chart regardsing career and job

31st december 1983

15:47

Mumbai

It seems like from the start of ketu dasa things are not favouring me

Pls check for career and job related settlement factor if possible an over view of horoscope

Regards

Swapnil

when i observed your chart it look so familiar to me as i felt that i have already seen it no. of times and has given my observation on it to you.

Maintain your posture in right position and make strong your muscle.Go for yoga or aerobic exercise.

God bless you

Rishi vatsyayan

when i observed your chart it look so familiar to me as i felt that i have already seen it no. of times and has given my observation on it to you.

Maintain your posture in right position and make strong your muscle.Go for yoga or aerobic exercise.

God bless you

Rishi vatsyayan

Dear Rishivatsyan ji

Few days back you had replied me and also stated that the native is strong mentally that was the reply

I am a astrology learner just in initial stages you must have seen my replies to the posts i try my best to reply the things i have read abt astrology

But the thing is that i am not that experienced in predictions and other stuffs and my view of learning astrology is to just give a helping hands to ppls out there and be a learner all time as i feel astrology cannot be mastered by a simple human like me

well i posted query because my studies had seen sudden downfall without n e reason since the ketu MD had started but due to the gods grace time from 2009 is going +ve

So i requested you a help to go thru my chart for career related matters in the way that when it is going to take a right direction

Regards

Swapnil

Astrology is a way toward spirituality---- Osho Rajneesh

My view is very much similar to your view, Astrology is not easy thing to master in present changed era.

Basically in present era it has become a tool to make money and not to guide a jataka in good direction.

What Maharishi Prashara had said to all learner of astrology ---

I shall proceed to narrate to you the science of Jyotish, as heard through Lord Brahma. Only good will follow the teaching of this Vedic Science to the students, who are peacefully disposed, who honor the preceptors (and elders), who speak only truth and are godfearing. Woeful forever, doubtlessly, will it be to impart knowledge of this science to an unwilling student, to a heterodox and to a crafty person.

God bless everyone except me.

Rishi Vatsyayan