IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kundalinijagaranam

gomedh and neelam together? should i wear it

Rate this topic

thanks a lot but i red somewhere that the people with virgo moonsign should wear gomed also my Rahu mahadasha is going on.. can you enlight on my openion... I dont understand much about these things I just red it somewhere so I am just curious to know...

thanks for your time

saturn is sitting in your lagna and is the lord of 4th and 5th house which makes it a raj yoga karaka.so ,yes you can wear neelam, it would be beneficial.whether it is neccesary to wear it or not would be known if the degree of shani in the lagna is known .rahu is sitting in the 9th house,the house of fortune and luck ,whose lord is mecury conjucted by venus and ketu and aspested by rahu.so wearing gomed is a no great advantage.

if you are into yoga or some other type of meditation technique you don't need to wear any Gemstone.i hope you might understand my point.

What is the source of horoscope you attached with your query.why you have attached wrong horoscope.

What you need is no gemstone only worship of mahalaxami mata ji and recitation of Buddha mantra on Wednesday. this may give you some wisdom.

no smoking or any type of intoxication please.

God bless you

rishi vatsyayan

oh.. is that a wrong horoscope?? I made it online on one website ...yes I am doing yoga for last six years n have got excellence in many postures and do meditation too ..is that related to astrology?...wow I am getting more n more interested in these mystic sciences they are all connected to each other n they support each other.... how intoxications are gonna harm me as per the astrology is concerned? ...curious to know ...please reply

i think you are wise enough to understand the harmful effect of intoxication or taking of drugs for enjoyment. Main purpose of astrology to bring positive light in the life of a Jataka and induce them to tread the right path and meditation is one of the good path for self development and self awareness.

hope this may bring clarity in your thinking.

Guest rohit wadhawan

Rahu is . snake so the way it travel s is up down so non can.stop.it .it has to travel. There will.be

up and down on.life till.it complete it. Neelam is the giver. It.gives results bad or good so wear.and c.u.get good or bad og good then.wear ot. Buy light blue clear stone.