Sign in to follow this  
veenuraj

Problems since years - Expert's Advice Required

Rate this topic

NAME Tushar Malhotra

DOB 09-02-1980

POB Saharanpur (U.P.)

TOB 10:00 A.M.

I have been facing lot of problems since last years. Even after putting a lot, do not get satisfactory marks anywhere in school. Sitting in the competition, people who learned from me, taught by me excels in the competition while I stayed away from the marginal marks itself in competitions, never got through. After getting through, got a engineering college, didn’t stand anywhere and not even had construction completed but as hope nowhere else so got into it. Being so intelligent in every subject, giving my best too, put me on marginal marks.

In the course of doing engineering, father passed away and so things became crucial for all of us.

Anyways, after passing out, having knowledge in almost every domain and technology, struggled for job but didn’t find any. A one that got on reference of my maternal uncle that always resides in my mind that being capable, can’t fetch one for me but on the recommendation.

Since my first job, switched almost to 4 jobs but not satisfied yet with the job and money never stays with me and even struggling, having good knowledge but no good opportunity anywhere.

People have been trained by me have been placed at good companies, earning handsome and saving a lot while myself still struggling.Money get stuck anywhere for un-necessary cause just like PF from other two companies has been stopped for more than two years.

Every new thing bought for the first time always comes to be faulty.

Got married two years back in 2007 but as she was independent natured girl could not find compatibility with her and placed divorce petition this year but now she is not willing to give, so I just stand alone here with no support and career too at stake with recession running and money is also skipping in cases and on un-necessary things.

The very first thing I would like to ask is that when the case would likely to get close, what loss I would incur of it, that’s the doubt and what remedies, I could start to fasten the process as I am almost very tensed on this till it run.

Please provide the appropriate solutions / remedies so that all the success doors get open towards winning over case at the earliest, good job, good money, abroad visits and peace of mind arrives.

Thanks.

Best Regards

Veenuraj