IndiaDivine.org
cooltoad

PARASHARA LIGHT 7.01 full Version

Rate this topic

it says the program needs to close because of some problem
Unless you can spell out the error message, it is difficult for anyone to understand where the problem might be. Most likely it is local PC / OS issue than a problem with the Parashara s/w.

regards

Hi,

extracted using winrar, installed and ran the set up file. everything was done.

using XP.

Hasp not found. when i double clicked to start the parashara.

even after installing the hasp drivers it says, hasp not found.

is this astro s/w permenant to use or does it ask for activation key after sometime?

It works, Ive installed it! But I think it does mess up my net connection I dont have a firewall maybe someother way I can disable it from connecting to the net, but thanks for your help in installing docitduo! and to the person who provided the link!

Hey Bro

the installation were freezing at the end for you too......how you have resolved it please share the solution pls ..... thanks in advance.

I am trying to install it as per given steps by cooltode but its not working and freezing in the end.

Hi Guys,

Why bother with all these problems and issues with a supposedly professional software after all.

If you looking for an Astrological software - just google JHORA and download it and install it.

Always works like a charm, above all Free.

Shrikanth

Guest Col

I can't seem to install it, during the installation phase near the end on the file "uninstal_prashara_light_7.0" it stops and freezes :confused:

If you are installing it on Wndows 7 or 8 or vista ....Right CLick on d Setup.exe click troubleshoot compatibility....save d settings n Run it again...n program would installed successfully.

Download Parashar Light 7.0.1

2: Extract Parashar Light 7.0.1 . and open extracted files, you will see files like this:

parashar light 7

3: Right click on setup.exe choose Properties and than choose Compatibility Tab. Now you will see something like this:

parashar light 7

4: Now in compatibility properties of Parashar Light 7.0.1 first select “Run this program for compatibility mode for:” and choose “Windows XP (Service Pack 2)“. After that on “Privilege Level” section select check box which says “Run this program as an administrator“. Now click on Apply and then OK.

parashar light 7

5: Now run the setup.exe

Guest Xyz

If you are installing it on Wndows 7 or 8 or vista ....Right CLick on d Setup.exe click troubleshoot compatibility....save d settings n Run it again...n program would installed successfully.

Download Parashar Light 7.0.1

2: Extract Parashar Light 7.0.1 . and open extracted files, you will see files like this:

parashar light 7

3: Right click on setup.exe choose Properties and than choose Compatibility Tab. Now you will see something like this:

parashar light 7

4: Now in compatibility properties of Parashar Light 7.0.1 first select “Run this program for compatibility mode for:” and choose “Windows XP (Service Pack 2)“. After that on “Privilege Level” section select check box which says “Run this program as an administrator“. Now click on Apply and then OK.

parashar light 7

5: Now run the setup.exe

Copy the pl.exc file from the crack folder which is inside the c:/ ego vision /PL7 and paste it to Pl7 folder

Guest belle

tutorial instal Parashara's Light 7.0.1

Till now the best ever software for Astrology is available as Parashar Light 7.0.1 .Last day one of my friend was asking me about “how can i run parashara’s light in windows 7″ Parashar Light 7.0.1 works awesome butParashar Light 7.0.1 doesn’t work properly in windows 7 so i asked him for software and tried it on my PC result was same it was giving qt-mt336.dll and msvcr71.dll missing error but after trying compatibility option of windows 7 file properties option. Here is a trick with software which will allow you to use Parashar Light 7 in Windows 7 without any problem. You just have to follow these steps:
7 steps for Parashar Light 7.0.1 for windows 7

1: Download Parashar Light 7.0.1 from here.

2: Extract Parashar Light 7.0.1 . and open extracted file
3: Right click on setup.exe choose Properties and than choose Compatibility Tab. 
5: Now run the setup.exe:
6: Installation of Parashar Light 7.0.1 for Windows 7 : Simply click: Next > I accept the terms and condition >Next > Next > Install >Now click Done.
7: Now open folder crack and copy “PL7.exe” and paste it to “C:GeoVisionPL7” and right click on it and do the same Step 4 with this. and than send it to desktop (create shortcut). Now you can run Parashar Light 7.0.1 from desktop.

Please don’t forget to run “setup.exe” as administrator.

Its done now.

how to crack:

Procedure:

1. Install in default directry.
2. Remove/complete dissable your internet connection.
3. Replace PL7 exe in dir c:\Geovision\PL7 by supplied one, confirm replace it.
4. Yo have done it !!!!!!
5. Follow,what i said before giving you procedure.

Guest AC cool

any one can give some guides to use this software??

or any tutorial download link?

the birth chart i cannot get as my way

Guest Lalit Kaushik

These links couldnt open..can anyone send me other links for download this Software..plz

its urgent..

plz send link on mail ID ca.

I'll be thankful for sender.. PLz 

Guest Guest

this link is not working..can anyone provide me other link for this software..

Plzzzz

I will be very thankful to sender..

plzzzzzzzzz

Guest Guest

This is not enough to install Prashar. 

1: Right click on setup.exe choose Properties and than choose Compatibility Tab. 

2: Now in compatibility properties of Parashar Light 7.0.1 first select “Run this program for compatibility mode for:” and choose “Windows XP (Service Pack 2)“. After that on “Privilege Level” section select check box which says “Run this program as an administrator“. Now click on Apply and then OK.

3: Now run the setup.exe:

4: Installation of Parashar Light 7.0.1 for Windows 7 : Simply click: Next > I accept the terms and condition >Next > Next > Install >Now click Done.

5: Now open folder crack and copy “PL7.exe” and paste it to “C:GeoVisionPL7” and right click on it and do the same Step 4 with this. and than send it to desktop (create shortcut). Now you can run Parashar Light 7.0.1 from desktop.

Please don’t forget to run “setup.exe” as administrator.

Its done now.

Still have any problems send me an email, I will try to help you for the same. Enjoy the life guys.....