IndiaDivine.org
cooltoad

PARASHARA LIGHT 7.01 full Version

Rate this topic

Hi friends

parashara's horoscope software.

Parashara's Light is the leader in Vedic Astrology Sofware for the Professional Astologer and beginners alike. It features a wealth of calculations, charts, tables, tutorials, and interpretive reports.

New in Parashara's Light

Personalized Tutorial!

Over 120 pages of personalized tutorial material can take you from an absolute beginner level through all basic and intermediate levels of Vedic Astrology. Base examples on any chart of your choice. That makes learning interesting and motivating!

Change Location Tool!

The Change Location tool allows one to change the birth location interactively: all charts and tables on the worksheet will instantly be recalculated according to the location on the map you click on.

Worksheet Enhancements!

Now you can place a second person's birth chart, dashas, or any of the divisional or specialty charts, right along side your own chart on the worksheet. It is highly useful for a potential partnership evaluation and predictive consideration of various matters that involve two people/subjects.

Planet Summary Reports!

The planet summary report is based on a highly authentic model of interpreting the effect of the planets in the chart. This page presents all major calculations relevant to the planet, in a way that the interpretation is consistent and clear.

Key Features of Parashara's Light

# Extremely elegant and easy to use graphical interface.

# Interactive Personalized Tutorial!

# Supports every astrological calculation and technique in use.

# Fully customizable screens, charts, interpretations, and printounts.

# Available in many languages including English, Dutch, Spanish,

and German. (Hindi is only available through our Indian distributor).

# Easily keep track of who, when, and what you printed reports for.

# Free Technical Support!

# Built-in World Atlas automatically enters longitude, latitude,

time zone, and daylight savings

# Automatic retrieval of yogas and quotes for any chart, yielding a

unique and extensive summary report.

//*ht**tp://rapidshare.com233109863/Parashara_s_Light_Professional_7.0.1.part1.rar*//

//*ht**tp://rapidshare.com233109864/Parashara_s_Light_Professional_7.0.1.part2.rar*//

//*ht**tp://rapidshare.com233109866/Parashara_s_Light_Professional_7.0.1.part3.rar*//

//*ht**tp://rapidshare.com233125510/Parashara_s_Light_Professional_7.0.1.part4.rar*//

//*ht**tp://rapidshare.com233125511/Parashara_s_Light_Professional_7.0.1.part5.rar*//

//*ht**tp://rapidshare.com232922572/Parashara_s_Light_Professional_7.0.1.part6.rar*//

remove ** between ht tp

cooltoad:)

It seems that the 6 ISO images extracted from any of the 6 RAR files (part 1-6) have the same contents inside them:-

5 Folders

Acrobat (15676 KB)

Fonts (3894 KB)

Hasp Driver (19314 KB)

Help (10849 KB)

Parashara's Light 7 Professional Crack+instructions (2337 KB)

10 Files

Autorun.INF (1 KB)

FontsInstaller.EXE (2993 KB)

Import Old Printouts.EXE (60 KB)

Light.PNG (3 KB)

New Features in PL7.PDF (4763 KB)

PL7.DAT (623 KB)

PL7.EXE (2708 KB)

PL70.PDF (38515 KB)

Readme.TXT (2 KB)

Setup.EXE (192854 KB)

So what's the use of ( or need for) downloading all of the 6 RAR files??

Or is it happenning with me only??:confused:

regards

I guess it means that you should overwrite / replace C:\Geovision\PL7.EXE (here c:\geovision is assumed to be the directory where the PL application is installed) with PL7.EXE provided in the "Parashara's Light 7 Professional Crack+instruction" folder that you exctracted from the ISO image.

Hope this helps.

regards

It says "Replace PL7 exe in dir c:\Geovision\PL7 by supplied one, confirm replace it." I dont get what that means what is it asking me to do?

From the FAQs on the company website -

Q.2 Is Parashara's Light compatible with Windows XP and Vista?

Ans. Yes, Parashara's Light and Vedic astrology Bookshelf work perfectly on Windows XP/Vista as well as Win 98, ME, and Macintosh OS X (10.2 and up). Only Shri Muhurta 1.3 is not compatible with Vista, but runs fine on XP.

Seems to work (installed on XP)!

I got a DLL initialization error while installing which I chose to ignore and continue (could be a PC issue rather than application issue) and then simply copied the PL7.EXE file as directed. No other errors observed during installation.

When you start the application it checks for internet connection (don't know why) so do follow advice to disable internet access when running the application or configure firewall to prevent PL7.EXE accessing the internet.

Hope this helps.

regards

hi friends..

it works fine on XP. dunno about vista.

Steps:

1. download all parts. extract them in a folder using winrar.

2. Run setup.

3. After installation copy PL7.exe from crack folder and paste in c:\Geovision

4. the application is cracked and working.

cooltoad

Could be an issue with your PC. Like I said, I did not get any error except the DLL one (again this could be due to issue with my PC). But it still worked at the end.

My guess is that you have a local issue (your PC / OS etc.) that's freezing your PC in the middle of the installation.

regards

How do you copy the file to where like what do I do? It doesn't go any futher when at the last point of installation I wonder why

It works, Ive installed it! But I think it does mess up my net connection I dont have a firewall maybe someother way I can disable it from connecting to the net, but thanks for your help in installing docitduo! and to the person who provided the link!

Dear friend i downloaded and installed it but whenever i am tryin to run the program the windows gives a message that there is a problem with the program and it has to shut down.plz advice how to get over it.

What does the error message say? What version of Windows do you have?

regards

Dear friend i downloaded and installed it but whenever i am tryin to run the program the windows gives a message that there is a problem with the program and it has to shut down.plz advice how to get over it.