IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
galaxy18

Abortion

Rate this topic

What is your point? :eek4:

One foolish action seems to lead to another (more horrible) action in your case. You perform pre-marital sex when you're teenager and managed to get your girlfriend pregnant, when it is easier for you (as a man) to control your urges and do something positive with it like sports and marital arts.

Don't pat in your self. Adultery is still a Sin and you're ain't no angel. :rolleyes:

If I`m no angel, I guess I`m the devil.;)

Why not the indian hindus and sikhs.India is ore overpopulated tahn afghanistan,ameica or any muslim or christian coutnry.Do you know about punjab and haryana the most popuated states where punjabis live.

And what made India so overpopulated? Hindusm? I very much doubt it.

As far as I know, Hindusm and Buddhism have never taught its followers to multiply like viruses and beg the government for help like Muslims doing. Islam taught them that, and when they do it shameless, other races follow stupidly behind them.

In Africa, 500 million people are starving now and most of them are Muslims. This stupid race don't think for themselves and now, non-Muslims have to save their sorry existence. And when we do, this parasites will claim that their idiotic Allah saved them and bomb us to hell.

Anyone who understands the reality of karma should think about the consequences of having, providing or encouraging others to have an abortion. Afterall who do you think is being aborted? Could it be those who have aborted others in their previous lives?

Do unto others and it will be done unto you.

Anyone who understands the reality of karma should think about the consequences of having, providing or encouraging others to have an abortion. Afterall who do you think is being aborted? Could it be those who have aborted others in their previous lives?

Do unto others and it will be done unto you.

Unfortunately, people who choose abortion do so without thinking carefully of the consequences of their actions. They perform Sex for pleasure purposes and refuses to accept the responsibility which comes with it. Of course, this view does not include Rape Victims as they are innocent of the crime done to them.

In the West (especially), view that the unborn child in the womb is soulless, and therefore can be aborted is gaining popularities. In the East (especially with Hindus), it is already stated that the Soul enters and resides within the unborn child so they considered performing a sin by killing a child.

And what made India so overpopulated? Hindusm? I very much doubt it.

As far as I know, Hindusm and Buddhism have never taught its followers to multiply like viruses and beg the government for help like Muslims doing. Islam taught them that, and when they do it shameless, other races follow stupidly behind them.

In Africa, 500 million people are starving now and most of them are Muslims. This stupid race don't think for themselves and now, non-Muslims have to save their sorry existence. And when we do, this parasites will claim that their idiotic Allah saved them and bomb us to hell.

You're just a Puppet

Well people in punjab and harayana are punjabis and hindus.So by your thinking they are the causes.

In Africa, 500 million people are starving now and most of them are Muslims. This stupid race don't think for themselves and now, non-Muslims have to save their sorry existence. And when we do, this parasites will claim that their idiotic Allah saved them and bomb us to

Where is islam teachig you to overpopulate.

Infact hindus are told to have babies and are said to be doing brahmas work.

Sant :

Well people in punjab and harayana are punjabis and hindus.So by your thinking they are the causes.

You're talking like a fool who have lost his ways. I don't understand what you are saying.

Where is islam teachig you to overpopulate.

Infact hindus are told to have babies and are said to be doing brahmas work.

There is no such nonsense stating that Hindus are doing Brahma's work by having children and overpopulate the country.

And in Islam, use of conceptions to avoid pregnancy IS SIN (HARAM). You can confirm that with any Muallah you like.

You're talking like a fool who have lost his ways. I don't understand what you are saying.

Hey what i meant was That punjab and haryana are overpopulated states and are filled with hindus and sikhs.Why punjab, whole india is overpopulated and is fillled with mostly hindus.You are saying taht muslims are causing overpopulation.

But actually india is being overpopulated by hindus.Ok now lets look at the world.Indians have migrated almost everywhere.

Do you know indians are spreading all over america.and europe .How many of them are muslims?

There is no such nonsense stating that Hindus are doing Brahma's work by having children and overpopulate the country.

And in Islam, use of conceptions to avoid pregnancy IS SIN (HARAM). You can confirm that with any Muallah you like

There is.

Ive read it.

Any way it said having children is doing brahmas work and nothing about overpopulating.

Islam not allowing using of conceptions is overpopulating the world?

You hate them so much that you couldnt think of anything better.