IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
galaxy18

Abortion

Rate this topic

http://leagueofdevotees.blogspot.com/

Abortion brings a very negative karma. The child in the womb is a soul, a living being destined for a human body. This is true from the moment of conception.

sri-bhagavan uvaca

karmana daiva-netrena

jantur dehopapattaye

striyah pravista udaram

pumso retah-kanasrayah

(Shrimad Bhagavata Purana 3.31.1)

"The Personality of Godhead said: Under the supervision of the Supreme Lord and according to the result of his work, the living entity, the soul, is made to enter into the womb of a woman through the particle of male semen to assume a particular type of body."

"Willful abortion and hatred of the husband are great sins in women without any expiation." (Garuda Purana 1.105.48)

If one has sex, then one must take responsibility for raising any child that is produced - or at least see to it that the child is raised by someone. One cannot escape suffering by committing sins. All suffering (such as rape, incest, conceiving an unwanted child, and so forth) is caused by reactions to sins performs either in this life or previous lives. If we commit the sin of murdering a child to avoid our reactions, we will *still* get our original reaction (perhaps in a different form, at a different time, or both) plus the reaction to the current sin. So, we compound our problem.

Legalizing abortion has not at all decreased the number of unwanted children in the world, or the number of mistreated children. In fact, easily available birth control and abortion has gone along with an increase in illegitimate and battered children.

Women who have abortions are often damaged psychologically and/or physically. Pregnancy is not just the result of sex. It is also the result of divine will.

purva janmani ya nari para balaka ghatanam

karoti kapate naiva bala hina bhaved dhruvam

(Padma Purana, Brahma Khanda 5.10)

Any woman who has destroyed another's child in previous births, surely becomes childless or barren in this life.

purva janmani ya nari bhruna hatyam ca yo narah

kuryat sa mrta vatsa ca mrta vatso bhaved dhruvam

(Padma Purana, Brahma Khanda 5.18)

Any woman who in previous births had an abortion, or a man who suggested an abortion, because he or she killed a child, it is certain that a dead child will take birth in this life to them.

Srimad Bhagavatam 3.30.22, purport: While we live in the gross body, such activities of sense gratification are encouraged even by modern government regulations. In every state all over the world, such activities are encouraged by the government in the form of birth control. Women are supplied pills, and they are allowed to go to a clinical laboratory to get assistance for abortions. This is going on as a result of sense gratification. Actually sex life is meant for begetting a good child, but because people have no control over the senses and there is no institution to train them to control the senses, the poor fellows fall victim to the criminal offenses of sense gratification, and they are punished after death as described in these pages of Srimad-Bhagavatam.

SB 5.14.9: In Bhagavad-gita (7.11) it is said:

dharmaviruddho bhutesu kamo 'smi bharatarsabha.

Sex is allowed only for the begetting of children, not for enjoyment. One can indulge in sex to beget a good child for the benefit of the family, society and world. Otherwise, sex is against the rules and regulations of religious life. A materialistic person does not believe that everything is managed in nature, and he does not know that if one does something wrong, he is witnessed by different demigods. A person enjoys illicit sex, and due to his blind, lusty desire he thinks that no one can see him, but this illicit sex is thoroughly observed by the agents of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore the person is punished in so many ways. Presently in Kali-yuga there are many pregnancies due to illicit sex, and sometimes abortions ensue. These sinful activities are witnessed by the agents of the Supreme personality of Godhead, and a man and woman who create such a situation are punished in the future by the stringent laws of material nature (daivi hy esa gunamayi mama maya duratyaya). Illicit sex is never excused, and those who indulge in it are punished life after life. As confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (16.20):

asurim yonim apanna

mudha janmani janmani

mam aprapyaiva kaunteya

tato yanty adhamam gatim

"Attaining repeated birth among the species of demoniac life, such persons can never approach Me. Gradually they sink down to the most abominable type of existence."

The Supreme Personality of Godhead does not allow anyone to act against the stringent laws of material nature; therefore illicit sex is punished life after life. Illicit sex creates pregnancies, and these unwanted pregnancies lead to abortion. Those involved become implicated in these sins, so much so that they are punished in the same way the next life. Thus in the next life they also enter the womb of a mother and are killed in the same way. All these things can be avoided by remaining on the transcendental platform of Krishna consciousness. In this way one does not commit sinful activity. Illicit sex is the most prominent sin due to lusty desire. When one associates with the mode of passion, he is implicated in suffering life after life.

I don't know much about the Laws in Hindusm regarding Abortion and such. But I do remember what happened to Ashwatham when he tried to kill Abhimanyu's child.

Sri Krishna stopped that attempted and punished Ashwatham with the most severe punishment I have ever seen Him give to another person. This should show how severe is the sin of killing an unborn child.

And yet, sadly ... hundreds of thousands of cases of abortions occurs every years around the world, and in the West, it is considered a "human right" to allow a woman to choose whether or not she wants to keep that child.

That story supposed to be a warning to the doctors who perform abortions about the sin they are commiting. Instead, many of Indians today have been fooled into thinking that Hindusm is nothing more than stories which was told by their forefathers. They do not take such lessons seriously.

Furthermore, if one was to ask any doctor what is his responsibility, he could likely to say that his primary responsibility (as a doctor) is to safe life. So how is it that for sake of money, he could perform such actions as killing unborn children?

There are cases where the mother's life could be in danger if the pregnancy continued. But in cases like this, there's always options of C-section available, where the child is safely removed as early as the 7th month and this could safe both child and the mother.

definitely great point by Sephiroth ji. you seem to have deep knowledge and very clear thoughts also your way of posting replies is very impressive, contents of the post are also very relevant and easy to understand. the forum needs more people like you.

Thank you.

Abortion–A Medical Procedure or Murder?

Abortion is the number one cause of death in the United States…

The figures below do not count illegal or unreported deaths due to abortions, nor the deaths of mothers because of abortions nor a higher incidence of breast cancer later due to abortions.

Below is a partial list:

Induced abortion 1,508,651

Cardiovascular diseases 948,088

Cancer (all types) 529,904

And the list goes on and on. Every two weeks (14.7 days) there are as many deaths due to induced abortions as there were in the entire Vietnam war. (55,000). Source: CDC 1996

Robert Mobbs wrote:

> Many people in our society enjoy being beaten with blunt objects.

>This hardly makes it universally desirable. Abortion is not murder, nor

>is it immoral. It is a medical procedure for which every woman can and

>should have the right to opt.

At one time you were within the womb of your mother. If she had undergone the “medical procedure” you outline above you wouldn’t be here now, however she didn’t so here you are. Surely if she had undergone the “medical procedure” she would have killed you. It’s not too difficult to understand surely?

> This can be debated, because it cannot be proven. Whether or not

>you would listen is another story.

If you can prove a body can develop and grow without life then go right ahead and prove it. But growth and development are symptoms of life surely?

>At no point was *I* in my mother’s womb. The *body* I

>was *soon* to occupy was.

The soul enters the womb at the time of “conception”. The time of the union between the man and the woman. The embryo cannot grow and change within the mother’s womb without the soul. If the soul leaves the embryo in the womb it “dies” and a stillbirth is the result. Stillbirth means a dead child.. no soul.

If the soul didn’t enter until birth and the child in the womb was a tumor how can you explain eggs? If a bird lays an egg the baby bird develops, completely independently of the mother, within the egg.

The soul, the living force, must be in a fertile egg when a chicken lays it, otherwise how does it grow and change inside the egg? Clearly it has no connection with the mother.. You could develop an artificial incubator and put a fetus in there, it would still grow and develop into a child if you could give it the right nutrients. The womb is just like the nest for the baby birds…

>You say, “At one time you were within the womb of your mother.”

>I say, “Sometime in the future you will be in the grave.”

I will never be in the grave. My body will be in the grave. It will not be growing there, it will be rotting. You can’t compare the rotting body in the grave with the living, growing child in the womb. Every mother knows it. The child is living in her womb. Sometimes he’s happy, sometimes he’s upset. According to the Vedas after the seventh month the child is conscious in the womb, he is aware of his surroundings…

>Will you also be

>living in the grave?

The symptoms of the presence of the soul are growth and consciousness, both are present in the child in the womb, neither are present in the rotting corpse in the grave. Surely you can see the difference?

The presence of the soul in the womb of the mother is required for pregnancy. If there is no soul there is no pregnancy. The mother’s womb provides an environment for the child to develop and the child is nourished directly form the mother’s body.. But the child is a separate person. These things are very clear — anybody can see. If the soul leaves the body during the pregnancy, ie: the embryo dies, then there is a still-birth.

>Where were you a month before your mother became pregnant?

At the time of death, depending on our activities, the soul goes to different places. A sinful man has to go to the court of Yamaraja, the Lord of death, for judgment. He will most probably be sent to hell. A pious person can be promoted to heaven and we can also take birth on this planet again. If one is God conscious at the time of death he can go back home, back to Godhead. So depending upon what we deserve the soul is placed in the womb of the next mother. So one month before I was in the womb of my mother I was living somewhere else. “I”, the soul, am eternal. It is only my body that gets old and dies.

>The name of this newsgroup I read your posting in is

>”alt.BIBLE.prophecy.” The BIBLE in dozens of places describes

>LIFE as being identical with breath;

Yes life and the “airs” are intimately connected. There are different circles of air within the body called “chakras” and these different chakras are the life-airs upon which the soul sits. So there is a connection but these “airs” are present in the embryo in the womb of the mother…

>as breath as life; as starting with

>breath; with life entering with breath (even as through the nostrils);

>and with life departing with the last breath.

Generally at death, for an ordinary person, the “life airs” do leave through the mouth. But they are already there in the child in the womb..

In any case if, as in my original posting, you are within your mother’s womb and I kill the embryo, you are forced to leave that body and suffer for nine months in another woman’s womb. If I kill the embryo you can’t take birth. That is very inconvenient and painful for you and it is a very grave sin for me.

>This is defined and

>described dozens of times in the Bible. Many, many other spiritual and

>religious traditions describe breath as life, where the soul becomes

>conscious through the physical body between birth and death. There are

>many Buddhist sutras that talk of this.

>I assume that you are learned in the Hindu traditions, perhaps

>they are different than Judaic and Christian and Buddhist and other

>scriptures;

Your Christian Bible doesn’t allow you to kill children in their mother’s wombs! I am stunned that you present yourself as a Christian and at the same time try to support such a gross sinful activity by twisting the words of the Bible to suit your own ends…

>I am concerned that you have neither thought this through, read much of

>scriptures of world religions, or have much knowledge of the relation

>between consciousness and life.

I think you need not be concerned for my understanding, but you should consider your own. Nothing can grow and change without the presence of the soul, life. The child within the mother’s womb is a different person. Every mother knows it. As the pregnancy goes on the child starts to move, sometimes he is happy, sometimes he is upset, sometimes he is kicking his mother. Mothers know these things…

The womb is NOT a comfortable place and the child within the womb is fully conscious after seven months. He is aware of his surroundings, he knows why he is there and, if he is a little pious, he prays to God, “Please don’t let me forget You when I take birth…” However birth is a very traumatic experience for the child so he generally forgets everything of his stay in the womb.

> I’ve heard very much to the contrary. The womb is warm, and the

>liquids in which the fetus floats protect it from a great deal of

>shock.

Except, of course when the mother eats something too hot, takes some drugs, drinks alcohol… The effects are multiplied many times for the child in the womb. Would you like to be in that position now? All packed-up in such a small space with the mothers digestive fluids on one side and all the obnoxious stool and urine on the other. There’s plenty of germs there and sometimes even worms…

>That’s why many say birth is traumatic–the little one is

>leaving the warmth and protection of the womb for a cold, overly- >bright (to un-prepared eyes) world.

Birth is _VERY_ traumatic for the child. So traumatic, in fact, that the child forgets everything. Birth means forgetfulness.

>Also, the mother’s heartbeat

>was (at least, at one time), conjectured to be a very comforting

>sound for infants, since that is a sound they can remember from

>the good ol’ days in momma.

Obviously if he can remember his mothers heart-beat he was in his mothers womb before birth! It’s not a tumor there it’s a child!

Outside the womb is relatively comfortable and he is convinced he is the body, “I am an American man,” “I am an Australian woman…” So he dedicates his life to the pursuit of material pleasures….

>I have no memories of the womb, but most of my time in Kentucky is

>not very comfortable. It is RIDICULOUS to have to put up with 40-

>and 50-degree temperatures in May, for example, and I intensely

>dislike it when the temperature gets below the 40’s and worse. Maybe

>outside the womb is comfortable to many others, however.

Anywhere you live in the material world has it’s problems. We are not meant to be here! We are meant to be in the kingdom of God, in the spiritual world. If it was too comfortable here we might never want to leave.. So this world is a frustrating place. It’s designed to be like that…

If your mother kills your body in the womb you can’t get into the material world… You have to continue suffering in different mothers wombs until finally you find one who doesn’t kill your body!

>I just realized something…hmmm, your name, well…perhaps it

>explains your beliefs. However, not everyone agrees with whatever

>you use as an authority, which is evidently spiritual in nature.

>Your religious beliefs are yours, and I do not seek to tell you that

>they are wrong. However, they might be wrong for ME, and possibly

>for the person to whom you responded.

We accept the Vedas, the spiritual books from India. They contain absolute knowledge and are right for everyone. What I have spoken of in this post is common-sense anyhow, anyone can understand it.

It is a very dark and sinful age but I think you can understand what I am saying here…

>No real arguments there. Personally, I’m not sure this is a world

>into which children ought to be brought. It reeks a bit of meanness.

It is mean because we are misers. All living for ourselves. All trying to be God. No one can be happy this way. We can advance materially so much. So many computers, so many color televisions, nice cars… But these things will never make us happy or make the world a nice place.

We have to put God in the center and together we can use all of our different skills and individuality to serve Him. That way we can live in this world cooperatively and happy and after leaving this body we can go back home, back to Godhead. We won’t have to see the inside of another mother’s womb again!

Thank you galaxy18 for intiating this topic. Well I do not condone abortion due to frivalous sex, abortion due to not wanting the child and and abortion due the thought of terminating the pregnancy as they wish as one might think it is her right to keep or not to keep the child .

I do believe we do not have the rights to take other people's lives. But if the mother's pregnancy will endanger herself or the baby is deformed or will likely have diseases that beforehand known by mother and father through scans and tests etc....what do fellow members think about the scenario?

For me if such the case, the mother should abort. Though I do not know the consequence of the actions, I mean, does it accumulate bad karma too?

Thank you galaxy18 for intiating this topic. Well I do not condone abortion due to frivalous sex, abortion due to not wanting the child and and abortion due the thought of terminating the pregnancy as they wish as one might think it is her right to keep or not to keep the child .

I do believe we do not have the rights to take other people's lives. But if the mother's pregnancy will endanger herself or the baby is deformed or will likely have diseases that beforehand known by mother and father through scans and tests etc....what do fellow members think about the scenario?

For me if such the case, the mother should abort. Though I do not know the consequence of the actions, I mean, does it accumulate bad karma too?

Thank you for bringing in a broader perspective to the topic. Topics like this need to be viewed not just on the basis of some limited 'religious' or text-based analysis. These are issues of complex social, cultural and individual matters, sometimes medical and often economic or political.

It will be great if this forum could look at such topics in a manner that is respectful of such aspects, of men and women who may have been impacted by these issues in reality. It will be also respectful to consider what these decisions entail? i do not think it will be an easy one for the people initiating it or the medical/clinical persons conducting it.

Prabhupada says abortionists in their next lives will be reborn inside the wombs of mothers who decide to have an abortion.

As a physician. If ever I`ll do abortions on indicated ones, the recipient I hope goes HOME BACK TO PARABRAHMAN in his/her next life.

Question here is - HOW SURE are you that keeping the pregnancy could endanger the mother's and the child's life? Doctors are human beings, NOT GODS.

Furthermore, I do not accept that, that in today's technology and breakthrough, the ONLY way to safe a life (mother's) is by sacrificing another life (the child's) in return. I'm sorry, but I don't believe that abortion is the only way.

Come to think of it, I could think of two ways to safe both child and mother :

1. C-Section. Many children are born at early age of 7 months. Performing C-section at this time and place the child in an incubation machine for the rest of it's time (in the womb) could likely be way to safe both mother and child.

2. Incubators - developing feotus can be removed and placed in artificial wombs and allow it to develop. While this technology is yet to be implemented, I believe it is logical and possible to safe the child and the mother without resorting to destroying life.

As a physician. If ever I`ll do abortions on indicated ones, the recipient I hope goes HOME BACK TO PARABRAHMAN in his/her next life.

Hmph ... that is like a Murderer wishing his victim well. :rolleyes:

Doctors who kills unborn children for sake of money are INSULT to Medical Profession and Cold-Blooded Murderers.

Prabhupada on Abortion

http://leagueofdevotees.blogspot.com/2009/06/prabhupada-on-abortion.html

Fathers and mothers have protective feelings for their children even in bird and beast society, not to speak of human society. Kali-yuga, however, is so degraded that a father and mother even kill their children in the womb…

SB 6.16.14 P King Citraketu Meets the Supreme Lord

In this verse the word bala-hatya-hata-prabhah is to be particularly noted. The practice of killing children has existed in human society for a long time–since time immemorial–but in the days of yore it was very rarely performed. At the present moment, however, in this age of Kali, abortion–killing of the child within the womb–has become very common, and sometimes a child is even killed after birth. If a woman performs such an abominable act, she gradually loses all her bodily luster (bala-hatya-hata-prabhah). It is also to be noted that the ladies who had committed the sinful act of administering poison to the child were very much ashamed, and according to the directions of the brahmanas, they had to undergo atonement for killing the child. Any woman who has ever performed such an infamously sinful act must atone for it, but no one now is doing that. Under the circumstances, the women responsible must suffer in this life and the next. Those who are sincere souls, after hearing this incident, should refrain from such child-killing and should atone for their sinful activities by taking to Krsna consciousness very seriously. If one chants the Hare Krsna maha-mantra without offenses, all of one’s sinful actions are surely atoned for immediately, but one should not commit such deeds again, for that is an offense.

SB 7.2.37 P Hiranyakasipu, King of the Demons

In the Mahabharata it is said, adarsanad ihayatah punas cadarsanam gatah. This statement could support the theory of the atheistic scientist that the child in the womb of the mother has no life but is simply a lump of matter. To follow this theory, if the lump of matter is aborted by a surgical operation, no life is killed; the body of a child is like a tumor, and if a tumor is operated upon and thrown away, no sin is involved. The same argument could be put forward in regard to the King and his queens. The body of the King was manifested from an unmanifested source, and again it became unmanifested from manifestation. Since the manifestation exists only in the middle–between the two points of unmanifestation–why should one cry for the body manifested in the interim?

SB 7.2.55 P Hiranyakasipu, King of the Demons

Another point in this verse is that fathers and mothers have protective feelings for their children even in bird and beast society, not to speak of human society. Kali-yuga, however, is so degraded that a father and mother even kill their children in the womb on the plea of their scientific knowledge that within the womb the child has no life. Prestigious medical practitioners give this opinion, and therefore the father and mother of this day kill their children within the womb. How degraded human society has become! Their scientific knowledge is so advanced that they think that within the egg and the embryo there is no life. Now these so-called scientists are receiving Nobel Prizes for advancing the theory of chemical evolution. But if chemical combinations are the source of life, why don’t the scientists manufacture something like an egg through chemistry and put it in an incubator so that a chicken will come out? What is their answer? With their scientific knowledge they are unable to create even an egg. Such scientists are described in Bhagavad-gita as mayayapahrta jnanah, fools whose real knowledge has been taken away. They are not men of knowledge, but they pose as scientists and philosophers, although their so-called theoretical knowledge cannot produce practical results.

SB 9.9.31 The Dynasty of Amsuman

You are well known and worshiped in learned circles. How dare you kill this brahmana, who is a saintly, sinless person, well versed in Vedic knowledge? Killing him would be like destroying the embryo within the womb or killing a cow.

SB 9.9.31 P The Dynasty of Amsuman

As stated in the Amara-kosa dictionary, bhruno’rbhake bala-garbhe: the word bhruna refers either to the cow or to the living entity in embryo. According to Vedic culture, destroying the undeveloped embryo of the soul in the womb is as sinful as killing a cow or a brahmana. In the embryo, the living entity is present in an undeveloped stage. The modern scientific theory that life is a combination of chemicals is nonsense; scientists cannot manufacture living beings, even like those born from eggs. The idea that scientists can develop a chemical situation resembling that of an egg and bring life from it is nonsensical. Their theory that a chemical combination can have life may be accepted, but these rascals cannot create such a combination. This verse refers to bhrunasya vadham–the killing of a bhruna or destruction of the embryo. Here is a challenge from the Vedic literature. The crude, atheistic understanding that the living entity is a combination of matter belongs to the grossest ignorance.

SB 10.7.4 P The Killing of the Demon Trnavarta

There is no question of overpopulation or of children’s being a burden for their parents in a Vedic society. Such a society is so well organized and people are so advanced in spiritual consciousness that childbirth is never regarded as a burden or a botheration. The more a child grows, the more his parents become jubilant, and the child’s attempts to turn over are also a source of jubilation. Even before the child is born, when the mother is pregnant, many recommended ritualistic ceremonies are performed. For example, when the child has been within the womb for three months and for seven months, there is a ceremony the mother observes by eating with neighboring children. This ceremony is called svada-bhaksana. Similarly, before the birth of the child there is the garbhadhana ceremony. In Vedic civilization, childbirth or pregnancy is never regarded as a burden; rather, it is a cause for jubilation. In contrast, people in modern civilization do not like pregnancy or childbirth, and when there is a child, they sometimes kill it. We can just consider how human society has fallen since the inauguration of Kali-yuga. Although people still claim to be civilized, at the present moment there is actually no human civilization, but only an assembly of two-legged animals.

LoB 35

When the krpanas have too many children, they suffer the scorching heat of family life, and then similar leaders advise them to undertake family planning. The idea of this family planning is that sense pleasure should not be curtailed, but birth control should be accomplished by artificial measures. Such methods of birth control are called bhruna-hatya, or killing the child in embryo. Such killing is a sinful act, and in the revealed scriptures a specific hell is designated for those who commit such sins.

JSD 6.5 Slaughterhouse Civilization

They are sending animals to the slaughterhouse, and now they’ll create their own slaughterhouse. [imitating gunfire:] Tung! Tung! Kill! Kill! You see? Just take Belfast, for example. The Roman Catholics are killing the Protestants, and the Protestants are killing the Catholics. This is nature’s law. It’s not necessary that you be sent to the ordinary slaughterhouse. You’ll make a slaughterhouse at home. You’ll kill your own child–abortion. This is nature’s law. Who are these children being killed? They are these meat-eaters. They enjoyed themselves when so many animals were killed, and now they’re being killed by their mothers. People do not know how nature is working. If you kill, you must be killed. If you kill the cow, who is your mother, then in some future lifetime your mother will kill you. Yes. The mother becomes the child, and the child becomes the mother.Mam sa khadatiti mamsah. The Sanskrit word is mamsa. Mam means “me,” and sa means “he.” I am killing this animal; I am eating him. And in my next lifetime he’ll kill me and eat me. When the animal is sacrificed, this mantra is recited into the ear of the animal–”You are giving your life, so in your next life you will get the opportunity of becoming a human being. And I who am now killing you will become an animal, and you will kill me.” So after understanding this mantra, who will be ready to kill an animal?

750128BG.TOK Lectures

So their theory, this atheistic theory, is aparaspara-sambhutam. It has taken by mechanical arrangement. Kim anyat kama-haitukam. Kama. Just like kama–a man, a woman becomes lusty, and there is sex, and there is production. So they say like that. The production is like that. There is no other plan. But there is a big plan. That they do not know. The plan is: yada yada hi dharmasya glanir bhavati bharata, tadatmanam srjamy aham. That is plan. But these rascal, this atheist class, they say, kim anyat kama-haitukam: “Only lusty desires, that is the only reason. That is the only cause.” The atheist class think like that, that “This birth is taking place due to our lusty desires, but we do not want to take responsibility. Then kill him. What is that?” Therefore they are making this abortion, killing of the child, as legal. The kama… “We had some lusty desires, and we got it, but we don’t want it. Kill it.” That’s all. This is going on. This is atheism. But it is not that. That child has come. It is a living entity. It desired a certain thing, and therefore he has given chance to take birth as human being or as cat, as dog. Kama-haitukam.

Hmph ... that is like a Murderer wishing his victim well. :rolleyes:

Doctors who kills unborn children for sake of money are INSULT to Medical Profession and Cold-Blooded Murderers.

My eldest son, Matthew, wouldn`t be here today and his younger brother, Marco, and sister, Melsa, if my wife and I had really wanted an abortion. I was still a medical student that time when my sweetheart got pregnant without our parents knowledge. She as the eldest among 11 siblings just graduated from college. Pregnancy was the last word in our minds because we were that time engaged in extra-marital sex.

The day we attempted Matthew`s abortion, my sweetheart and her best friend were looking for an abortionist. While I skipped class wondering where they went because they left from their boarding house earlier. With this unbearable stressful situation, I found myself seating inside a church asking from God across my view what to do. The reply came a few moments later when I saw a white dove entering the church and alighted on the shoulder of the crucified Jesus before the altar. When I saw the sign I immediately stood from my seat and rushed out. Convinced I won`t let them have Matthew taken. As I walked three blocks away, I met the two. My sweetheart`s best friend immdiately disappeared from my sight while the former stayed.

If we aborted Matthew I would be by now a dark angel doctor abortionist. And my wife married to a very rich businessman. At present, I`m a government physician whose patients, 1500 of them, are confined inside four walls. (www,youtube.com/cpdrc). whereas my sweetheart 9 years later became a mother of three wonderful children

Oh very touching topic indeed,thanks for raising this critical issue galaxyji.

Thank you galaxy18 for intiating this topic

And melvin your post brought some tears in my eyes,very touching indeed.Love and kisses to Matthew from me and my wife.I admire your spirit not to abort Matthew at that time,may be God's wish what else?

Delighted to read such post and replies from members.Be blessed my friends.

Oh very touching topic indeed,thanks for raising this critical issue galaxyji.

And melvin your post brought some tears in my eyes,very touching indeed.Love and kisses to Matthew from me and my wife.I admire your spirit not to abort Matthew at that time,may be God's wish what else?

Delighted to read such post and replies from members.Be blessed my friends.

Dear Hindustani,

A few weeks later after that incident, we eloped.

Melvin:)

Respected members,

Reading all the posts above does make me realize this (abortion) is an issue which causes immense concern. I just hope everyone that are in dilemma of going through abortion, will get divine grace and help on thinking what to do, just as Melvin Ji had experienced. Namaste.

family planning is different thing and abortion is different thing. don't mix one with other.

Some time Family planning is needed, otherwise nature will take its course to maintain balance in ecosystem.

god bless all

Rishi Vatsyayan

With this unbearable stressful situation, I found myself seating inside a church asking from God across my view what to do. The reply came a few moments later when I saw a white dove entering the church and alighted on the shoulder of the crucified Jesus before the altar.

What is your point? :eek4:

One foolish action seems to lead to another (more horrible) action in your case. You perform pre-marital sex when you're teenager and managed to get your girlfriend pregnant, when it is easier for you (as a man) to control your urges and do something positive with it like sports and marital arts.

Don't pat in your self. Adultery is still a Sin and you're ain't no angel. :rolleyes:

family planning is different thing and abortion is different thing. don't mix one with other.

Some time Family planning is needed, otherwise nature will take its course to maintain balance in ecosystem.

god bless all

Rishi Vatsyayan

Yes, that is true.

Overpopulation is a bad thing. Take Africa. Today, there are over 500 million people said to be starving there (according to the UN) and this is more than what the World have seen during the 1980s famine. All this due to the fact that humans did not (family) plan properly.

Then again, I blame it on Christianity and Islam. Those two cults teaches foolish humans to multiply like viruses.

Then again, I blame it on Christianity and Islam. Those two cults teaches foolish humans to multiply like viruses

Why not the indian hindus and sikhs.India is ore overpopulated tahn afghanistan,ameica or any muslim or christian coutnry.Do you know about punjab and haryana the most popuated states where punjabis live.