IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Cristallina

Vegetative dystonia. Please, advice!

Rate this topic

Please, advice, if there is any remedy against vegetative dystonia? Allopathic doctors can only suggest symptomatic medicines, which don't remove the problem by root. Anxiety, sometimes even panic attacks, vertigo, headaches, palpitations, stringent and cutting pains in chest, low bp, insomnia. This all lasts for years....:crazy: Please help with some advice! Thanks!:pray:

Hare Krishna,

There are thousands of devotees all over the world in the mental health profession, but not much help available to devotees or aspiring devotees. It would be nice if you could go to Chakra and get a list of available therapists/psychiatrists. I know I have struggled with medication for years. I don't even know, are there success stories in ISKCON? Devotees who have greatly benefited from taking an anti-anxiety or anti-psychotic medication?

It would be nice if we as a society could collect such data and be able to give everyone the best advice possible. Anyway, sorry for rambling on. I wish I could tell you I've found a wonder drug. But the closest thing to that was serving in the Krishna Lunch program. That was euphoria. If only I had stayed longer.