IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
stutiriya

For the administrator -- please do read

Rate this topic

Hi,

I went through various questions on this site. To me it seems this site has been designed to help various people. I also see a lots of unanswered queries.

I feel its kind of a social serivce to relieve people from their tensions by answering their queries.

I was thinking if we should develop a software for this to make the whole process fast. For that we can take help from all the knowledgeable people/astrologers here.

I will help in saving some of their [precious time.

I understand astrology is a very wide field but we cn give it a try.

I can develop the software.

Please let me know if we should do this.

Regards,

Ruku

There are plethora of software in the market . Jyotish system is so complex that no software can predic question which people generally asked .

if you can develop such software than it is better to write of company like leo gold(future poing).Horosoft or Jhora(developer himself is software engineer and teacher of astrology) ,Parashara light or many more . contact them or email them .

they are looking for such person .

God bless you

Rishi Vatsyayan

Hi,

I went through various questions on this site. To me it seems this site has been designed to help various people. I also see a lots of unanswered queries.

I feel its kind of a social serivce to relieve people from their tensions by answering their queries.

I was thinking if we should develop a software for this to make the whole process fast. For that we can take help from all the knowledgeable people/astrologers here.

I will help in saving some of their [precious time.

I understand astrology is a very wide field but we cn give it a try.

I can develop the software.

Please let me know if we should do this.

Regards,

Ruku

Dear Ruku Ji,:idea:

You are right in saying that many queries from anxious members remain unanswered.This is not because of the lack of interest of knowledgebles but due to paucity of time to analyse so many things in a given chart for nearly approriate answers and this leaves the seekers disappointed,when they are unanswered.

It is great idea and a highly welcome initiative,if such a software,the one you have in your mind,can be developed to assist the astrologers to attend as many members as possible but as you are also aware that astrology is a very vast subject,it needs a lot of effort,time,analysis of so many combinations and enthusiastic pleasure.

None imagined several years back that an horoscope with divisions,dasas etc could be cast with a system you ask for(KP.BVR,Vakya etc) in a jiffy as is done now by computers without which no astrologer can go nowadays and you must be also aware that computer horoscopes are made at every nook& corner for which astrologers,not possesing a pc, ask.

So nothing is impossible in the world,when you have the courage,conviction,determination & more than all that the blessings of the Almighty to do someting which is really indispensable.

When you have all these,I put it in your words "I understand astrology is a very wide field but we cn give it a try." Technology is advancing day by day and today even blinds can read,write and see around to know what is happening.

Why not give a try.I also put it this way" Every attempt is a stepping stone to success" Go ahead

Best wishes,

Anusha