IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
docitduo

Srinivas1ji, classic72ji, usrji, webyogiji, amateurji, riazji, ayushji-Please help!

Rate this topic

Dear learned members,

Date of birth - 11 Jan 1970; Time - 15:10; Place - Delhi

I am desperate for advice as obstructions in my career seem unending. Not that I haven't experienced job satisfaction, progress and success, but everything has been short-lived till date. People undertake further study and move abroad to progress their career BUT my career has suffered everytime I have tried to change my life for the better.

I would like to know what my horoscope predicts about stability and success in my career. Can I look forward to better times - career wise - in the coming future or the golden period, if any, has already passed by??

I know my horoscope isn't great - with all the 3 dushsthanas occupied by planets and the remaining planets either combust or residing with rahu - but I would like some learned members to analyze my horoscope in some detail in terms of my career prospects in future.

I am wearing a blue sapphire and have been advised to wear a diamond as well. Since mercury is vargottam and placed in its own house (gemini) in dashamsha, will wearing emerald be beneficial for my career??

Any sincere suggestions / advice / opinions will be highly appreciated and I'll be grateful for it.

:pray:

regards

you have the greatest horoscope .

Reason

1. Jupiter is well in your horoscope only you have to take care of your health

simply perform following remedies and your will see great magic in your life .

1. Avoid Any Fast food

2.Eat simple home made full of fibre

3.Exercise regularly(if possible morning or evening walk) or aerobic or yoga or meditation

4.if believe in gemstone wear only Panna in silver ring

5.Develop more Positive communication skill .

God bless you

Rishi vatsyayan

Hi there,

You have just started Mercury mahadasha which as you know is the only planet which is BOTH auspicious and well placed for you getting good strength.

I can understand the hard life you've had in your past but I belive mercury mahadasha should be much better for you. You can further strengthen mercury by praying lord Vishnu on wednesdays.

Moon-rahu conjunction gives a worried mind so much so that even in happy times you'll find some reason to worry about- no offence please:) Praying lord shiva on mondays can be of great help. read shiva chalisa and chant OM NAMOH SHIVAYA as much as you can every day- say while walking driving, bathing etc.

Can you please share if something significant happened on the job front between aug 2002 and oct2003 like moving job or place. and how was 2007-08 job wise? are you doctor by any chance(surgeon):idea:

Kind regards

Thanks for taking out the time to advise.

1. Worrying is not a trait that I possess, and definitely not worrying unnecessarily.:) It is only my current situation wrt to my career that has had me worried in recent times.

2. I resigned from my job (then) in Aug 2002 and went abroad to pursue PG education and returned to India in Sep 2003 having successfully completed the course from a reasonably prestigious institution.

3. Sep 2003 - April 2005 was a terrible period as far as my career is concerned.

4. April 2005 - Sep 2007 was by far the best period of my career that I have experienced till date. And I pray and hope that I get to experience something like that again in future - if something better isn't destined for me.

5. I relocated abroad in April 2007.

6. Since Oct 2007 the period has again been extermely terrible as far as my career is concerned.

7. I am an IT Services management professional (not into software design / development). :)

Hope these details assist you (and others who care to help) understand and analyze my chart better in a bit more detail.

regards

Hi there,

You have just started Mercury mahadasha which as you know is the only planet which is BOTH auspicious and well placed for you getting good strength.

I can understand the hard life you've had in your past but I belive mercury mahadasha should be much better for you. You can further strengthen mercury by praying lord Vishnu on wednesdays.

Moon-rahu conjunction gives a worried mind so much so that even in happy times you'll find some reason to worry about- no offence please:) Praying lord shiva on mondays can be of great help. read shiva chalisa and chant OM NAMOH SHIVAYA as much as you can every day- say while walking driving, bathing etc.

Can you please share if something significant happened on the job front between aug 2002 and oct2003 like moving job or place. and how was 2007-08 job wise? are you doctor by any chance(surgeon):idea:

Kind regards

Dear Gurujan,

Another question I wanted advice and feedback on is whether my horoscope indicates that good fortune and success in career is possible only if and when I have my own child? One astrologer had said this (to my parents) and is the only one who has indicated so.

Is this correct? And if so, appreciate if someone could explain how this is indicated in my charts.

regards

Immensely grateful if learned members could dig deeper in my horoscope and advise on the following:

1. What my horoscope predicts about stability and success in my career? Are obstructions a permanent element that I'll have to keep on enduring??

2. Can I look forward to better times - career wise - in the coming future or the golden period, if any, has already passed by??

3. I am wearing a blue sapphire and have been advised to wear a diamond as well. Should I wear a diamond to strengthen my lagna lord?

4. Since mercury is vargottam and placed in its own house (gemini) in dashamsha, will Mer mahadasha benefit me in my career? Will wearing emerald help??

5. Does my horoscope indicate that my fortune and success in career is possible only after I have my own child?

As before, I'll be extremely grateful if some one could help and advise.

regards