IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
anjali01

I am in a huge problem.Plz help me.

Rate this topic

Hello everyone,

I am suffering from a problem of hearing voices from past 4 yrs which are purely of human in nature.Voices are of known and unknown people talking to each other about me(mostly bad).These voices are of young boys and girls. Mostly voices are of unknown persons.There are also voices of known but not of my family members or my friends or my dear ones but of only one person(my classmate)whom i barely know and isn't in contact from past 3-4 yrs.

Earlier it appears to me that I have a mental illness.I took medicines for 2 yrs but the voices didn’t stop but were reduced(very less) but not completely.Later it appears to me that it is some case of Black magic.They always speak negative and speak ill of me.They don't want me to lead a normal life like make my career,get married,think good about myself or anything like that.They say that your life would be wasted by suffering like this only like they said your life would be wasted in crying,crying only.They never persuade me to commit suicide and if i think about doing that they stop me and they say live like this only with us.These voices are only when i am awake and during my sleep there are physical attacks and scary dreams:mad2:

I am very depressed and keep worrying about my future. Till now I am confused whether I am suffering from mental disorder or some evil spirits and black magic. Since we are not able to track the main cause of my problem, I am worried will I ever get well and how much time it will take.Till the recent date my condition is the same.I want to commit suicide b'coz this thing is not being cured till know and I am wondering about what will happen to my career,marriage,my future ahead:crying2:

DOB: 7-12-1986

TOB: 00:30am

POB: Delhi

Please advice on the basis of my kundali:

1.What has actually happened to me-mental illness or black magic or evil spirits and how to solve this problem and when will i get well?

2.How will be my career and when will i get a job?

3.How will be my married life and will it be arranged or love and when will i get married?

4.How will be my health in future?

5.Who is my Isht Dev?

6.How are my grahas and how to make them favorable?

I am in a huge problem:crying2: Kindly help me.Please reply to my problem.I hope u will help me.

Anjali

Dear Friend,

you have a Kaal sarpa dosha.

What is KaalSarpa Yoga ?

When all the planets are hemmed between Rahu and Ketu i.e., the moon's north node and the moon's south node KaalSarpa Yoga is formed. Complete KaalSarpa yoga is formed only when half of the chart is unoccupied by planets. Even if one planet is outside the Rahu Ketu Axis there is no KaalSarpa Yoga.

The general impacts of KaalSarpa dosha are following :

1. Hurdles in every important and auspicious work.

2. Lesser Mental peace.

3. Low self-confidence.

4. Deterioration of health and reduces longevity.

5. Poverty and destruction of wealth.

6. Destruction of business and loss of job.

7. Anxiety and unnecessary Tensions.

8. Bad Relations with family members and friends.

9. Treachery from friends and colleagues.

10. Very less help from relatives and friends.

Partial kaalSarpa Yoga is applicable In your chart because all the planets are not situated in beetween the degrees of Rahu and Ketu, but all the planets are situated in beetween the degrees of Ketu and Rahu.

In your Kundali, due to the presence of Rahu in the 8th house and Ketu in the 2th house, a situation of Karkotak KaalSarpa Yoga is being established. In this yog, one has to bear losses in business. There is always a danger of an accident, the person always fights on every matter and he has no control on his tonunge. There are dispute because of paternal property. This person often suffers from deathly pain and health related problems. He also gets insulted by woman several times in his life. Family condition remains unsatisfactory and he remains worried by the daily conflicts and nuisances in the house.

KalSarpa Yoga is an unfovrable yog. Sometimes, Kalsarp Yoga is seen at the first sight in this person's kundali, but if seen thoroughly then there is a breach of Kalsarp yog, which doesn't show any unfavorable effect, still all people affected by this Yoga should indulge in worshipping and should establish Kalsarp Yoga Shanti Yantra at home.

Calming of Kalsarpa Yoga and its Remedies

There are many remedies prescribed in Lal kitab to calm down Kalsarp yog. Those which show miraculous effects are as follows:

1-Donate fresh raddish.

2-Have meal sitting in the kitchen.

3-Clean your teeth with the urine of cow.

4-Observe 16 shraddh faithfully in bhadrapad.

5-Float one coconut in the sea.

6-Worship the symbolic silver cobra on the occasion of Nagpanchmi. Invite your ancestors. Pray to the cobra that your ancestors obtain the right path. Then float all the articles of worship along with the silver cobra in the river.

7-Place a silver Swastik at the entrance of you house.

8-If there are problems in your married life because of Kalsarp Yoga then remarry your wife.

9-Rahu is always hypnotized by Mantra, so give more importance to worship.

10-Keep barley grains by your side while sleeping in the night and feed them to birds at dawn.

11-Float more alive fishes than your age once or twice every year in the river.

12-Worship Lord Ganesha daily and chant the mantra 'Om Ganpatye Namh' regularly.

13-Worship Lord Ganesha every Wednesday and offer him the Laddos made ut of 'Bundy'. You must necessarily worship Lord Ganesha on the occasion of Ganeshchaturthi.

14-Touch the Pepal tree on Saturday and offer sweet water to it.

15-Install a pecock feathered fan in the bedroom.

16-Feed millet etc. daily to the birds.

17-Make a hole in the coconut and put black sesame, barley, sugar powder, deshi ghee and some dry fruits in and bury it under the soil where ants are. Do this experiment on Saturday.

18-Aspersoriumise one handful of green kidney bean with Rahu Mantra.Aspersoriumise one handful of green kidney bean with Rahu Mantra.

19-Wear snakeshaped silver ring in the middle finger after aspersoriuming it with mantra.

Try to do as many as possible.

Thanks

Riaz

Dear Friend,

I dont think there is any mental illness by looking at your chart...

I believe in this things what you have said... and i have seen from my own eyes also.... i never use to believe in Ghost, spirits or any kind of supernatural things because i am a very practical man,, but this thing changed after seeing things from my own eyes..

there was a small kid, facing some problems and making noices in the night.. we thought the same that he must be having mental problem.. even doctors gave so many medicenes..

One day things went too bad.. i dont want to mention here...

4 huge guys like me couldnt control that small boy.. he was throwing us...

Without knowing the person, he was telling everything about he person family and names too... and what all he did in his life....

while talking about this, my hairs are standing....... i completely believe in you... this is not a mental problems..

I will tell you the remedies,, please do this.. things will be fine after that....

Keep one catseye stone under your pillow while sleeping

NOTE: it is the catseye gemstone which prevent from evileye, black magics, evil spirits, evil thoughts,, not bluesapphire, blue sapphire is only for Saturn.

Thanks

Riaz

Dear Friend,

Solution 1:

When you clean your house, do not throw the dust outside.

Put the Dust in the Red color cloth and also put one iron peace and also wood peace. and throw in the running water.

solution 2: Very effective

Buy Google, Lakh and Kaali Mirch from market, make powder (Mix all the 3 powder together) and burn in the house everyday after sun set.

You should give the smoke to all the rooms and hall kitchen etc..

All the negative energy will be gone outside.

Do this for 3 months and do not throw the powder (Raakh) which you had burned. Put this powder in the Black color cloth and keep it somewhere in the Hall (entrance).

solotion3:

you may nail the black horse shoe outside of your entrance door. the horse shoe must face down, for example> the U should face down.

Thanks

Riaz

Hello everyone,

I am suffering from a problem of hearing voices from past 4 yrs which are purely of human in nature.Voices are of known and unknown people talking to each other about me(mostly bad).These voices are of young boys and girls. Mostly voices are of unknown persons.There are also voices of known but not of my family members or my friends or my dear ones but of only one person(my classmate)whom i barely know and isn't in contact from past 3-4 yrs.

Earlier it appears to me that I have a mental illness.I took medicines for 2 yrs but the voices didn’t stop but were reduced(very less) but not completely.Later it appears to me that it is some case of Black magic.They always speak negative and speak ill of me.They don't want me to lead a normal life like make my career,get married,think good about myself or anything like that.They say that your life would be wasted by suffering like this only like they said your life would be wasted in crying,crying only.They never persuade me to commit suicide and if i think about doing that they stop me and they say live like this only with us.These voices are only when i am awake and during my sleep there are physical attacks and scary dreams:crying2:

I am very depressed and keep worrying about my future. Till now I am confused whether I am suffering from mental disorder or some evil spirits and black magic. Since we are not able to track the main cause of my problem, I am worried will I ever get well and how much time it will take.Till the recent date my condition is the same.I want to commit suicide b'coz this thing is not being cured till know and I am wondering about what will happen to my career,marriage,my future ahead:mad2:

1.What has actually happened to me-mental illness or black magic or evil spirits and how to solve this problem and when will i get well?

2.How will be my career and when will i get a job?

3.How will be my married life and will it be arranged or love and when will i get married?

4.How will be my health in future?

5.Who is my Isht Dev?

6.How are my grahas and how to make them favorable?

I am in a huge problem:crying2: Kindly help me.Please reply to my problem.I hope u will help me.

Anjali

Namaste Everyone,

Thanks to everyone for their replies but I am confused regarding what has actually happened to me.Rishi Vatsyayan Ji,Sasisekaran Ji and U.Sanjeeva Rao Ji are saying that I am suffering from mental disorder and Riaz Ji is saying that I am not suffering from mental disorder according to my kundali.They all are good astrologers,but whom should I follow.Since neither black magic nor mental disorder have been faced by anyone in my relative.Symptoms of both are same.I am confused regarding what actually has happened to me,how to make myself normal again,how to deal with it,what to do,what not to do,etc.I am feeling helpless and clueless:mad2:

Please help me in this regard.Help me in making my life normal again.Please reply to my problem:(

Anjali

Dear Anjali,

Astrology can't explain every phenomenon that happens.What it doesn't explain goes under Tantric remedies and Shudra Vidya.They are more dangerous than ordinary prayers to Satwika deities.I gave my opinion but didn't conclude it as mental disorder.For a girl of your age it is more harmful to conclude in such a manner.

I will mail you my observations soon with possible remedies.

I wish you should become normal and lead a good life.

with best wishes,

USR

Namaste

I never concluded that it is a mental disorder ,I advised you not to stop medicine prescribed by a doctor. At least take medicine for 2 more yrs

Side by side follow remedies prescribed by various member of this forum.

God bless you

Rishi Vatsyayan

Dear Friend,

You may do the remedies,, please do not wear Cats eye gemstone,, but you may keep this under the pilow while sleeping..

Thanks

Riaz

Hi Riaz,

Whats the reason for not wearing the cats eye gem stone?

i would like to no.

Thank you

ashwini

Here is the remedy for you according to my astrologer friend

As your chart is showing weak Soul (MAN)

You should wear pearl and you will feel good

You need not to worry everything will be ok soon

And you wont suicide just dont worry

To USR Ji,Rishi Vatsyayan Ji and Dhruva Ji,

Thanks USR Ji for your kind help and support.

Sorry Rishi Vatsyayan Ji if I had hurt you and thanks for your concern and helping hand.

Thanks Dhruva Ji for your help and I need your phone no.I want to contact you.

Thanks

anjali

Namaste Ashutosh Ji,Swapnil Ji,Ravi Ji,Classic72 Ji,MedicalAstrology Ji,Taipei Ji and Ppena Ji,

I am suffering from a problem of hearing voices from past 4 yrs which are purely of human in nature.Voices are of known and unknown people talking to each other about me(mostly bad).These voices are of young boys and girls. Mostly voices are of unknown persons.There are also voices of known but not of my family members or my friends or my dear ones but of only one person(my classmate)whom i barely know and isn't in contact from past 3-4 yrs:burn:

Earlier it appears to me that I have a mental illness.I took medicines for 2 yrs but the voices didn’t stop but were reduced(very less) but not completely.Later it appears to me that it is some case of Black magic.They always speak negative and speak ill of me.They don't want me to lead a normal life like make my career,get married,think good about myself or anything like that.They say that your life would be wasted by suffering like this only like they said your life would be wasted in crying,crying only.They never persuade me to commit suicide and if i think about doing that they stop me and they say live like this only with us.These voices are only when i am awake and during my sleep there are physical attacks and scary dreams:mad2:

I am very depressed and keep worrying about my future. Till now I am confused whether I am suffering from mental disorder or some evil spirits and black magic. Since we are not able to track the main cause of my problem, I am worried will I ever get well and how much time it will take.I have left my studies because of this problem of mine.I have no job till yetTill the recent date my condition is the same.I want to commit suicide b'coz this thing is not being cured till know and I am wondering about what will happen to my career,marriage,my future ahead:burn:

2.Who is my Isht Dev?

Anjali

Namaste Ashutosh Ji,Swapnil Ji,Ravi Ji,Classic72 Ji,MedicalAstrology Ji,Taipei Ji and Ppena Ji,

I am suffering from a problem of hearing voices from past 4 yrs which are purely of human in nature.Voices are of known and unknown people talking to each other about me(mostly bad).These voices are of young boys and girls. Mostly voices are of unknown persons.There are also voices of known but not of my family members or my friends or my dear ones but of only one person(my classmate)whom i barely know and isn't in contact from past 3-4 yrs:mad2:

Earlier it appears to me that I have a mental illness.I took medicines for 2 yrs but the voices didn’t stop but were reduced(very less) but not completely.Later it appears to me that it is some case of Black magic.They always speak negative and speak ill of me.They don't want me to lead a normal life like make my career,get married,think good about myself or anything like that.They say that your life would be wasted by suffering like this only like they said your life would be wasted in crying,crying only.They never persuade me to commit suicide and if i think about doing that they stop me and they say live like this only with us.These voices are only when i am awake and during my sleep there are physical attacks and scary dreams:burn:

I am very depressed and keep worrying about my future. Till now I am confused whether I am suffering from mental disorder or some evil spirits and black magic. Since we are not able to track the main cause of my problem, I am worried will I ever get well and how much time it will take.I have left my studies because of this problem of mine.I have no job till yetTill the recent date my condition is the same.I want to commit suicide b'coz this thing is not being cured till know and I am wondering about what will happen to my career,marriage,my future ahead:crying2:

2.Who is my Isht Dev?

I am in a huge problem Kindly help me.Please reply to my problem.I hope u will help me.

Anjali

Boss,

So many seniors replied you, still you arent satisfied..

again and again you are posting the same thing...

And Dhruva is a good Palmist, you can show your palm to him.

USR Ji told that he will reply you with the remedies right...

Please follow that, i hope things will be fine.

Do the Kaal Sarpa remedies also

Thanks

Riaz

2.Who is my Isht Dev?

I am in a huge problem Kindly help me.Please reply to my problem.I hope u will help me.

Anjali

Dear Anjali ji

For Mental illness you can consult doctors for black magic if you think best thing to do and also for overall well being chant mahamritunjay mantra

For istha devta you chant OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VASUDEVAYA

And most important thing follow the things said and concentrate on your career

Regards

Swapnil