IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
amishgheewala

ayurvedic treatment for aplastic anemia

Rate this topic

kindly provide ayurvedic treatment for aplastic anemia.

lady with 25 yr of age having aplastic anemia diagnozed on 16/06/2009.

she had 100% lymphocytes & high contents of sodium.

pl do immediately.

Namaskar,

I am not a vaidya nor a doctor, but I have screened slides and studied aplastic anaemia. Well the disease itself needs proper treatment, dietary changes in lifestyles, certain food to avoid etc.

I really suggest you go to an ayurvedic practitioner that can offer satisfactory consultation one-to-one. Your conditions need some expert opinion.

I really suggest go to your medical doctor. Discuss with him/her your best treatment options. You can always rely upon Ayurveda as a parallel treatment.

You should always consult anyone with your medical report intact, so that the doctor or the vaidya knows in what conditon or stages your diease is.

I noticed that there is a good medical doctor, who is an ayurvedic practitioner herself and at the same time a medical astrologer. I will give links to her website so that you can contact her. http://astrological-remedies-indianpedi.blogspot.com/

She is also a member of this blessed Audarya Fellowship forum. The link to her member's page is http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/member.php?find=lastposter&t=261618

You can message her to get her consultations.

I must stress that, I am not undermining the capabilities of other vaidyas in any ways. I am sorry if I offend any parties. It was and is not my intention.

Namaste, may god bless you all.