IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shweta mukerjee

so many different answers making me more puzzeled.

Rate this topic

Namaskar,

hi again my name shweta dob 20 th july 1977 time 6.50 am at patna.

got married in 2003 to my husband whose DOB is 24th oct 1973 at 8.05 am at delhi.

i have been telling since then my marriage i havent seen a single day went with out any financial crunches.

Now our situation has become so very worst that we r in bad days debts r so much that we cant survive any more.i belive .

one astologer from ahmedabad told my husband to wear panna and pokhraj so we did but still it was not working. then from here AUDARYA i got one reply that he should remove them immidiately and wear cateye's pandent and diamond ring. we did the same. aslo got another answer from this telling my husband is having Sani Sadesath from 11/2006 to 11/2014.

The present Mahadasa is of Guru the 3rd and 6th lord in 4th.Antardasa is of Sani till 6/2011. They are in Shashtashtakam (6-8). we can't expect relief due this. To reduce the suffering asked my husband to do puja to Lord Shiva on Monday's and to Shani on Saturdays . Do it in a temple.

The general placement of planets in his chart indicate he has to recite the navagraha stotras everyday.

we r doing .

then came to know we have some Some indication of a saap by a saint or a Brahma chari is there.Were there any untimely deaths of any boys or was their rites not performed properly?You can both wear yellow topaz weighing not less than 3 carots.But at the same time please try to find out whether untimely unnatural deaths took place?you may need to rectfy the same.

but there is nt any such death.

aslo topaz some are telling NO OTHER STONES. and now topaz.

is it ok ? which one to follow.

do i have kal sarpa dosh? and have to wear moti.

PLEASE HELP ME LAST AND FINAL TIME IN ONE DIRECTION .

HOPE GOD WILL HELP ME LAST TIME ELSE I WILL STOP THIS LIFE HERE .

Namaskar,

hi again my name shweta dob 20 th july 1977 time 6.50 am at patna.

got married in 2003 to my husband whose DOB is 24th oct 1973 at 8.05 am at delhi.

i have been telling since then my marriage i havent seen a single day went with out any financial crunches.

Now our situation has become so very worst that we r in bad days debts r so much that we cant survive any more.i belive .

one astologer from ahmedabad told my husband to wear panna and pokhraj so we did but still it was not working. then from here AUDARYA i got one reply that he should remove them immidiately and wear cateye's pandent and diamond ring. we did the same. aslo got another answer from this telling my husband is having Sani Sadesath from 11/2006 to 11/2014.

The present Mahadasa is of Guru the 3rd and 6th lord in 4th.Antardasa is of Sani till 6/2011. They are in Shashtashtakam (6-8). we can't expect relief due this. To reduce the suffering asked my husband to do puja to Lord Shiva on Monday's and to Shani on Saturdays . Do it in a temple.

The general placement of planets in his chart indicate he has to recite the navagraha stotras everyday.

we r doing .

then came to know we have some Some indication of a saap by a saint or a Brahma chari is there.Were there any untimely deaths of any boys or was their rites not performed properly?You can both wear yellow topaz weighing not less than 3 carots.But at the same time please try to find out whether untimely unnatural deaths took place?you may need to rectfy the same.

but there is nt any such death.

aslo topaz some are telling NO OTHER STONES. and now topaz.

is it ok ? which one to follow.

do i have kal sarpa dosh? and have to wear moti.

PLEASE HELP ME LAST AND FINAL TIME IN ONE DIRECTION .

HOPE GOD WILL HELP ME LAST TIME ELSE I WILL STOP THIS LIFE HERE .

Respected Shweta Ji,

I am not an astrologer and pardon me to intrude your thread. I feel sorry for your troubles. I hope it will vanish soon.

Lives suffering and happiness is consequence of past life karma. I am not a scholar nor a guru, but it isn't something that can be reversed or rectified easily by means of astrological remedies. It will take time, maybe tomorrow, maybe years...that also depends on your previous life's karma.

Follow the said astrological remedies with faith. Leave the rest to god. I think there is no better remedy than having faith in god. Pray to Him, surrender, let Him take care of you and your family.

Always remember, this is a phase of life.....it will become better when god thinks it is due time. Do not lose hope and faith. May god bless you, namaste.

Namaskar Shweta ,

First of all list carefully.Doctor medicine only work if a person has full faith in her/him. I am not here to earn money. I am a very wealthy person by heart.so be relax . I would not give any you wrong advice.

Remedies for you

1. you don't have kal sarpa dosh. you can consider of wearing moonstone(a harmless substitute but very very effective for Moon)

2. Worship in your home is equal effective.

3. No harm to you if you have or considering to wear yellow Sapphire.

4. worship goddess Laxami . or any God you believe into .But do pray to God.

God bless you

Rishi Vatsya

Dear friend,

Please email your complete details to Sri Vishnu C.P. Lokaachaariya, he will be glad to help you. he has help many and saved many from deep troubles.

Email add : lokaachaariya@.sg

Don't give up hope the lord is always ready to lend out his hand, its just that if we are ready to hold on to it.....