IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ayush

Michael Jackson Dies

Rate this topic

Dear Members,

It was shocking to hear the King of Pop dying due to cardiac arrest. I grew up watching him and to me it was a feeling of loosing someone who deserved a lot of respect. He was simply the best POP singer the world ever knew.

Birth Details of Michael Jackson

Date of Birth: 29th August 1958

Time of Birth: 10:00 AM

Place of Birth: Gary, Indiana. (USA)

Dasha at the time of death: Mercury + Rahu + Venus + Saturn + Jupiter

In 80s Jackson was in the heydays of his life. He was under the Maha Dasha of Saturn since 1979 to 1998. Saturn is in Greater Enemy's house but still Michael did seemingly well and became the King of POP. Saturn is in its own house in Navamsha, still its not something that can give such a success to the native.

Professionally he was a great musician. Ideally Venus and Mercury must be strong in his chart, but Venus is in Cancer, a greater enemy, and Mercury is in Retrogression and is combust in 12th house Leo. I see Mercury as the only planet that might have been the reason for his success in the industry, but the placement doesn't suggest someone becoming the best in the world.

Finally, he died in the MD of Mercury and AD of Rahu. The 7th house rules Death, and there was no direct link with the 7th unless we analyze beyond pratayantar dasha where we see Jupiter the lord of 7th running from 24th of June 09, still this doesn't look like a very strong reason for death.

I request other members to have a look at Michael's chart and comment on what planets gave him success and early death.

P.S. - At times it gets difficult to analyze a chart where the answers from the natal chart doesn't match what the reality is, a similar chart being that of Bill Gates which doesn't says that the person will be richest in the world.

wbr

Ayush

M Jackson's time of birth is 11:58PM according to some western astrologers. By this the we can say the Moon is in 10 house and Jupiter in 5th house. this dristhi has made him "King of Pop". Sun in Virgo (4th house -matru) is demanding perfection. But his greatest contributer is the Lord of 9th house Aquarius. That kept the pride of the Moon under check.

Dear Members,

Dasha at the time of death: Mercury + Rahu + Venus + Saturn + Jupiter

Finally, he died in the MD of Mercury and AD of Rahu. The 7th house rules Death, and there was no direct link with the 7th unless we analyze beyond pratayantar dasha where we see Jupiter the lord of 7th running from 24th of June 09, still this doesn't look like a very strong reason for death.

wbr

Ayush

I do not have knowledge in astrology extensively. I learnt from a book

8 house shows logivity.

thankyou

My Guru PVR Narasimha Rao has used August 29, 1958, 11:44 P.M. (5 Hrs West of GMT), Gary, Indiana, USA (87W20’47”, 41N35’36”) as the birth data in one of his Jyotisha classes.

Based on the class notes and his analysis seemed to fit perfect with his personality.

I would highly recommend downloading this mp3 from his website and listening to it.

Classic72

Dear Gopalan ji

I am getting 6 hrs west of gmt for the cordinates

Can you please refer the lesson number of pvr jis's mp3

And also your words on the combination of dasa causing death

Regards

Swapnil

sir

could you please explain the combination of dasa causing death and give website id of sri pvr jis mp3

regards

sir

could you please explain the combination of dasa causing death and give website id of sri pvr jis mp3

regards

Dear asrsubbu ji

Well if you want to download mp3 you can Visit www.vedicastrologer.org

Well here i asked classic72 how the MD AD and further dasa would have caused death as it would be helpful for a learner like me well i am not interested what caused death but the fact is that in the last years of MJ he had faced lot of troubles

Well below is the Vimsottri dasa of MJ as per chart casted by me

Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

Ket MD: 2005-07-17 - 2012-07-17

Rah AD: 2008-06-15 - 2009-07-04

Mang PD: 2009-06-11 - 2009-07-04

Budh SD: 2009-06-23 - 2009-06-26

Rah PAD: 2009-06-25 - 2009-06-25

Deha-antardasas in this PAD:

Rah: 2009-06-25 - 2009-06-25

Guru: 2009-06-25 - 2009-06-25

Sani: 2009-06-25 - 2009-06-25

Budh: 2009-06-25 - 2009-06-25

Ket: 2009-06-25 - 2009-06-25

Sukr: 2009-06-25 - 2009-06-25

Sury: 2009-06-25 - 2009-06-25

Chan: 2009-06-25 - 2009-06-25

Mang: 2009-06-25 - 2009-06-25

Well here i am trying to find the events based on the dasa

Regards

Swapnil

Here is an extract from the PDF file published alongwith the MP3s from SJC Boston (PVR Narasimha Raoji's classes)

Lesson #32

Compiled by Sourav Chowdhury

1. Puzzle: Male born on August 29, 1958, 11:44 P.M. (5 Hrs West

of GMT), Gary, Indiana, USA (87W20’47”, 41N35’36”). [Please

note the time zone is 5 hrs west and not 6 hrs west as given in

the Jagannatha Hora]. Find from the D-10 his likely career.

I would guess that the MP3 Serial # 32 from the website is associated with Michael Jackson - starts off as a puzzle chart and finally the person is revealed.

As for the Timezone - I have this vague remembrance that some areas of Indiana have some "anomalies" as far as timezones are concerned like timezones cutting across zipcodes or neighborhoods etc.,

I would recommend listening to the mp3 and then drawing up the chart to match the ascendant as described in the mp3. Just highlighting the fact that there is a specific mention about the weird timezone.

Hope this helps.

Please do email me back if you are unable to locate the mp3.

Classic72