IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
senorita2255

Please save me from Accident!

Rate this topic

On 13th February, 09 I had a deadly train accident in Coromondel Express near Jajpur Keonjhar Road Station, Orissa, India. I was in the S1 Coach which is 4th from the engine and I had no chance to be alive. I left out from the coach’s door facing towards sky after rolling the coach two times. The train was running 110 k.m. p.h. God save me. After the accident I realize that God is very much present above us. I am alive today only for God.

Please suggest gemstone for me to avoid such accident. Also I am facing some mentally stresses, depression, anxiety & physical problem too.

Name : Samir Sarkar

Date of Birth : 24.09.1974

Time of Birth : 1.27 a.m.

Place of Birth : Kolkata, India

Dear Samir,

First I feel sorry for the major accident you had. Please be assured that a similar accident need not happen again. It looks like you are going through a condition called post traumatic stress reaction, common in accidents like these.

You will definitely benefit from the advice from the learned members of this forum, and you also need to see a psychologist/ psychiatrist nearest to you. There is what is called psycological de-briefing, may take a few sessions, the main basis is - the emotional part of the brain is mainly shocked with accidents. And it is to be approached by the psychologist who re-assure and calm it. And you will also learn