IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
junior_jyotish123

Plz Help me.I'm willing to suicide.Done tantra on me!!!

Rate this topic

'm Saman a very innocent guy from Nepal.I'm having a very tough life since 4 months.I had drank some type of drugs during Siva ratri night of amavashi.After 1 hour i started to become like a mad person.I was very scared that i was going to disappear or die.And the hang over didnt leave me for several days.It was depersonlization which i found on net that it takes long times even many years to be free from it.I was always in anxiety.So i went to a witch-doctor and she said that i have been fed for killing me through mantra and tantra within 6 months.She did thing but i didnt recover.I am little ok now but not so much.So i have suicidal feelings but i too scare to die.What can i do?Plz suggest me.Doctors can't treat me.Some one please suggest plz plz plz.I would be very much grateful to you.

'm Saman a very innocent guy from Nepal.I'm having a very tough life since 4 months.I had drank some type of drugs during Siva ratri night of amavashi.After 1 hour i started to become like a mad person.I was very scared that i was going to disappear or die.And the hang over didnt leave me for several days.It was depersonlization which i found on net that it takes long times even many years to be free from it.I was always in anxiety.So i went to a witch-doctor and she said that i have been fed for killing me through mantra and tantra within 6 months.She did thing but i didnt recover.I am little ok now but not so much.So i have suicidal feelings but i too scare to die.What can i do?Plz suggest me.Doctors can't treat me.Some one please suggest plz plz plz.I would be very much grateful to you.

Tapai Nepali ho!

Where do you live? in KTM.

See, Tantra and Mantras are real but it is not true that all tantriks are real.

Most of them are fake. But since you say that you are willing to do a suicide so I can give a suggestion. But its only a suggestion though.

Read Durga Saptashti's KAWACH. IF you don't have it then buy one.

Wearing rudrakshya mala also help but you need to do a praan pratistha first.

Goto Temples or holy places and pray (PAshupati for example)

And do pooja of your favourite Diety.

My favourite diety is Lord Hanuman. You can read hanuman chaalisha and

Bajaraang baan too. Can find on any websites. GoodLuck!!

You can mail me any time. PK

I looked up what is this depersonalisation and it does make sense that that is what you are experiencing, as it can be the result of a traumatic experience that it sounds like you had on Siva Ratri with the mind altering drugs.

Depersonalisation is a manifestation of panic, a symptom of severe stress, and it is a well documented result of having had a bad experience on a mind altering drug. You might want to consider that this is a kind of post traumatic stress disorder, (PTSD) and deal with it accordingly, and there are ways you can find some relief from the panic involved without taking any more drugs. One very good method that is free and is considered very effective to treat traumatic stress, is EFT, it is a free and easy technique that might help overcome the responses your subtle body is having.

I cant post a link here, but just do a google search for EFT and you will find more info.

I wanted to just let you know of this technique, you can decide yourself if you think it can help. I was worried about you after reading your post, and I hope it can be of some help to you.

Wishing you all the best

Hey, please dont give up. Please dont hurt Yourself. Give time a chance to heal You. Or dance it out and go to sleep. Everything can change to better. Trust me :)

Best wishes, Ronalds