IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
junior_jyotish123

Plz Plz Help me!I'm going through depersonalization!I'm willing to suicide..

Rate this topic

Plz help me I'm Saman From Nepal

My DOB are as follows:

1989 A.D 27 April

time 12:03 midnight

Longitude 85.12 East

Lat 27.42 N

Time Zone:5:45

DST:no

Moon and Saturn rises in the ascendant

Sagittarius

Plz I have no option

I went to doctors and they coulnt help me

I am going through severre depression since 4 months

Plz Help me with remedies and the cause.I'll be very much helpful to you.You can even send me email at saman5572392@

My DOB are as follows:

1989 A.D 27 April

Longitude 85.12 East

Lat 27.42 N

Sagittarius

Plz I have no option

Plz Help me with remedies and the cause.I'll be very much helpful to you.You can even send me email at saman5572392@

Dear Saman,

Firstly I am not an astrologer.The key to get out of depression is not really through doctors, medications, astrological remedies, as these all are tools for YOU to discover yourself and making it easier for you to get out from this problem. The key to get out of depression is YOU.

If you have the right thinking.....if you have the right attitude, remaining positive at all times....I am sure you will get out of this problem in mere seconds. Work on you flaws (if you have any), solve you problems, do not run from it. You soon will be soon relieved from burden.

Suicide adds misery to your soul in next life, add miseries to the ones you love and your family.....and the tag coward will be given to you by many. You want all these? Please help yourself. Think positive....go to psychologists or pyschiatrists, get medical help, do astrological remedies. I am sure you will get out of you problems.

And last but not the least. Have faith in god. God will always be there for you, surrender to Him. May god bless you. Namaste.

My DOB are as follows:

1989 A.D 27 April

Longitude 85.12 East

Lat 27.42 N

Sagittarius

Plz I have no option

You are undergoing Sun's dasa which is about to end and Moon's dasa is about to start in latter half of 2009.Moon is associated with Saturn which is the reason for your depression as Moon is Manas karaka.For strengthening the Mind wear a good moti whcih should weigh 3 carots or so with open cutting.Also there seems to a Saap from a brahmachari or a saint in your family as Ketu is disposed in 9th house.Please worship Ganeshji going around in parikrama for21 times and also break a coconut before the temple for seeking his grace.You will be alright.Do have faith in God.My best wishes and blessings to you.