IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
yakacha

I need real help, My life has become hell

Rate this topic

I am 25 years old . my problem started since i was 13 years old. i had bad habit of masturbation. eventhough modern science says it is not harmful at all but i gradually became very ugly like monkey . in the beginning i thought i am thin that's why my face has changed like monkey(my jaws are big and my eyes are deep) i tried working out and gain some weight but still the same problem. The worst part of my problem is now whereever i go even i am walking on street people look at me strangely and spit infront of me( this is all true, i don't have any ,mental problem) even my family members started spitting infront of me. i have already attempted 2 time for suicide but nor succeded. Now neither can i live nor i can die. because of this i don't have any job. my life is hell and i am again thinking of suicide for third time. please some body help me

I am 25 years old . my problem started since i was 13 years old. i had bad habit of masturbation. eventhough modern science says it is not harmful at all but i gradually became very ugly like monkey . in the beginning i thought i am thin that's why my face has changed like monkey(my jaws are big and my eyes are deep) i tried working out and gain some weight but still the same problem. The worst part of my problem is now whereever i go even i am walking on street people look at me strangely and spit infront of me( this is all true, i don't have any ,mental problem) even my family members started spitting infront of me. i have already attempted 2 time for suicide but nor succeded. Now neither can i live nor i can die. because of this i don't have any job. my life is hell and i am again thinking of suicide for third time. please some body help me

Dear Yakacha,

At 13 (in the case of you), chemical reactions, fluctuation of male hormones and so on bring forth some changes in the body. At this time of life, sexual thoughts do enter. So self-pleasuring and experimenting are very normal. Masturbation medically has major significant effects, though it might leave pyschological problems to some(rare cases) or problems in marriage.

I cannot imagine how painful it might be to be tormented by people like that. Reading your experience being spat upon, was painful enough. Looks? What does looks bring to anyone? Any more money? Salvation? Good education? Being good looking is a ticket to attain salvation? Looks means nothing without without self-respect and a leading a respectful life. Be appreciatiave of how god made you.

In terms of health....I really would suggest you go to an ayurvedic practitioners, they know how to manage the loss of vital fluid (semen) as loss of it causes energy loss (ayurvedically). They will probably suggest herbs and foods that will build up your ojas.

Well .......pull yourself together, make your life worth a living. Be independant. Work hard. Do not worry, respect and all pleasures comes to you by the grace of god. Do not care about what people think about you. Strive for a decent living, cultivate good habits and positive thinking. I am sure you will be better than anyone in your neighbourhood.

Suicide???? Well there is no short-cuts in life, I am not sure from which faith you belong, but, the next life too will be full of miseries....and it's like a chain-reaction... So it is wise to work up your flaws and bad habits now in this very life. Why wait...you can be a new man even tomorrow. Have faith in god, I am sure all will be ok. Namaste.

my date of birth is 21 july 1984 09:59 pm kathmandu, nepal

You are undergoing Sun's das and Moon's dasa is to follow,.But the saap of ganeshji or a Ganeshji puja has been stopped in your family which has resulted in a saap.Please check on that.I find Mars and saturn are associated in your 8th house giving you strong perversions in personal gratification which you need to control by engaging your self in good thoughts and deeds.

After Moon's dasa starts you will have good time(in sept 2011).

My best wishes and blessings to you.

You are undergoing Sun's das and Moon's dasa is to follow,.But the saap of ganeshji or a Ganeshji puja has been stopped in your family which has resulted in a saap.Please check on that.I find Mars and saturn are associated in your 8th house giving you strong perversions in personal gratification which you need to control by engaging your self in good thoughts and deeds.

After Moon's dasa starts you will have good time(in sept 2011).

My best wishes and blessings to you.

Thanks suvarchas for analyising my kundali.You have said about "saap of ganesh ji" is it "shrap, curse". But my mother daily do puja of ganeshji in our house and i personally also pray to ganesh ji often. I had met a local astrologer some time ago to ask about my career he suggested to wear 8 ratti muga in gold is it beneficial form? Can you suggest my something about my career and wealth because of my problem i am unable to get a job and i don't know how will i survive with this much of humiliation and daridrata.

Dear Yakacha,

At 13 (in the case of you), chemical reactions, fluctuation of male hormones and so on bring forth some changes in the body. At this time of life, sexual thoughts do enter. So self-pleasuring and experimenting are very normal. Masturbation medically has major significant effects, though it might leave pyschological problems to some(rare cases) or problems in marriage.

I cannot imagine how painful it might be to be tormented by people like that. Reading your experience being spat upon, was painful enough. Looks? What does looks bring to anyone? Any more money? Salvation? Good education? Being good looking is a ticket to attain salvation? Looks means nothing without without self-respect and a leading a respectful life. Be appreciatiave of how god made you.

In terms of health....I really would suggest you go to an ayurvedic practitioners, they know how to manage the loss of vital fluid (semen) as loss of it causes energy loss (ayurvedically). They will probably suggest herbs and foods that will build up your ojas.

Well .......pull yourself together, make your life worth a living. Be independant. Work hard. Do not worry, respect and all pleasures comes to you by the grace of god. Do not care about what people think about you. Strive for a decent living, cultivate good habits and positive thinking. I am sure you will be better than anyone in your neighbourhood.

Suicide???? Well there is no short-cuts in life, I am not sure from which faith you belong, but, the next life too will be full of miseries....and it's like a chain-reaction... So it is wise to work up your flaws and bad habits now in this very life. Why wait...you can be a new man even tomorrow. Have faith in god, I am sure all will be ok. Namaste.

Thanks kshama for increasing my willpower to live and struggle in the days coming ahead but i don't know how much will it last? and when will my will power collapse again? any way thank you

Namaste.Thanks kshama for increasing my willpower to live and struggle in the days coming ahead but i don't know how much will it last? and when will my will power collapse again? any way thank you

Dear Yakacha,

Life is full of ups and downs, all the pain, suffering and hardship faced makes a man wiser and resilient, if only if, the negatives are turned into positives. I am sure you will do well in your life. Always remember, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Be happy with the present...make your present moment wonderful at your very best, forget the past and move forward. And lastly....have faith in god always, let not the adversities in life makes you lose faith in any ways. Namaste.

Dear Yakacha,

your horoscope is very good and there are many blessing in your vedic horoscope.

1.You are born to help other

2.Masturbation is not a disease. it is natural phenomenon . Weight has no relation with use/disuse of Semen.

3.Work in area where helping of general public is involved .(it is difficult to pinpoint exact industry ) or where some sort of public dealing is involved and as you know you can do any type of work

4.Keep away form any form of intoxication----Must

5. You can use this your dasha of Sun in self improvement and self development

6.Respect your elder at all cost.Even if they say some thing which you dont like.

7.Suicide is no solution to any thing.

8. Worship any god you believe in .