IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Nanu

Marriage if at all..

Rate this topic

Hi,

I would like to know when am i likly to get married.

Someone please help me my Details are:

Ritesh Sharma, 28Jan 1981, 1:23AM, Bhopal, MP,India.

I had been living with a girl for 2 odd years, and even spoke about getting married sometime, but a few months ago everything started to fall apart. Now I feel completely lost and I don't know if she is the one or if we will ever get married, we have started to work on our differences but I just dont know if anything will come about. If needed I will post her details as well. I would just like to know about when I am likly to get married.

Thanks a lot for all the help.

Regards,

Nanu

Namaskar,

Love marriage is promised in your chart. You have an exalted 7th lord, but found in Rahu/Ketu axis, hence fixing up the marriage could be a problem. Various planet can give marriage. 2011 promises to give you marriage.

with regards

Namaskar,

Thanks for all the help.

I am glad to hear that it might likely be sometime in 2011 and most likely love marriage is promised in my cards, would it be helpful if I provide her details as well, maybe if you can help me in knowing if she is the one I am likely to marry as I have been with her for the past 3 years, and now there is some family pressure on me to get married, but she is young and of course needs more time.

I can also understand that there might be complications in fixing up the marriage as you stated, so to reduce this is there anything I can do, like any stones that are recommended for me to wear, or anything, form my side. Please do let me know. Thanks a lot for the help.

Ritesh

Someone please help us out GuruJi..

Just let us know if there in anyway a future for us.

If there is anything I can do to help us please let me know,

any stone that I should wear, any mantra to chant.

Please let us as this is really taking a toll on my normal life.

Thank you for all the guidance.