IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sweety_idiv

struggling to get married!

Rate this topic

Dear all,

I have been looking for an alliance for my daughter for the past four years and am unable to get her settled. Could anyone tell me when she will be getting married?

Her details are

Date : 9th june, 1981

time : 20:07

Place : chennai, tamilnadu

Dear all,

I have been looking for an alliance for my daughter for the past four years and am unable to get her settled. Could anyone tell me when she will be getting married?

Her details are

Namaskar,

Spouse lord is mercury and is in its own house with Venus as a lord of 6th (disease) along with an aspect of Saturn from 10th house to spouse house may delay the timing for marriage. Also, major period of Rahu is running who is in 8th (death, loss...) house is not a favourable time. In addition, Sade sati of saturn is running too. She may worship lord Shani. Donate on saturdays food, clothes, shoes, umbrella to needy people (no animal associated item).

Marriage may most likely then happen when minor period of saturn comes (after Oct 2010). E mail me I may suggest anothe remedy that may be helpful in this case (horoveda@gmail.com).

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-

Thanks for the reply. More responses would be appreciated!

Dear all,

Her details are