IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
p_jitender

life in distress can any guru help...?

Rate this topic

Hi gurus,

i already posted it before but no body replying for me. even people get replies who posted after me. please help.

respected gurus, i tried all the things ( ganesh,navgraha,lakshmi kuber,rahu)

pandit ji done it in temple how effective he done i am not sure. i was adivce to wear neelam,pearl and some one says pokhraj also. wearing gomedh. also reading hanuman chalisa,sankatmochan,bajrang ban. om nahan shivam 108 times everyday, wearing red thread,sindoor to hanumanji every tuesday.

but till now everything all tenson as usual, no magic is happening..

can any of guru help..really oblige to him. below is my information.

Name= jitender singh

Sex= M

Date of Birth(DD/MM/YY)= 5/1/1973

Time of birth= 09:30 am

City= tehri garhwal(u.p.)

( The district lies between the parallels of 30.3` and 30.53` north latitude and 77.56` and 79.04` east longitude.)

State= uttranchal

birth Country= INDIA

current locaton = usa

Hi gurus,

i already posted it before but no body replying for me. even people get replies who posted after me. please help.

respected gurus, i tried all the things ( ganesh,navgraha,lakshmi kuber,rahu)

pandit ji done it in temple how effective he done i am not sure. i was adivce to wear neelam,pearl and some one says pokhraj also. wearing gomedh. also reading hanuman chalisa,sankatmochan,bajrang ban. om nahan shivam 108 times everyday, wearing red thread,sindoor to hanumanji every tuesday.

but till now everything all tenson as usual, no magic is happening..

can any of guru help..really oblige to him. below is my information.

Name= jitender singh

Sex= M

Date of Birth(DD/MM/YY)= 5/1/1973

Time of birth= 09:30 am

City= tehri garhwal(u.p.)

( The district lies between the parallels of 30.3` and 30.53` north latitude and 77.56` and 79.04` east longitude.)

State= uttranchal

birth Country= INDIA

current locaton = usa

Namaskar,

In my opinion, Major period of Rahu is running from Nov 1995 for 18 Yrs. Rahu is in 12 th (loss, expenses....) and is with several other planets Moon, Mer, Jup and Sun and involved in Viprat Raja Yoga's. Lagna is Makar. Remedies are used also to fix small problems or reduce the negative effects and can not totally take away the negative effects in the chart. But, when problems are more intense than sometimes remedies may not be very effective. It does not mean that remedies do not work, they did work but still more to be done or other means to apply to overcome the intensity of the negative effects. It is all depending on Karma from several lives. I would suggest keep trying and who knows youmay be able to overturn the balance in your side. In such case as yours, I suggest to depend on divine help. Worshiping of a Dakshnivarat Shankh that has been properly activated may be helpful. Worshiping lord Vishnu and Mata Lakshmi (without flowers) may also be important. Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-