IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
theist

My apologies

Rate this topic

Dear Forum members and visitors, especially those that identify themselves as Hindus.

I just had a revelation while posting a reply on another thread. It was concerning the word and common understanding of the word Hindu. I have been stubbornly and rudely arguing over the definiton of the word Vaisnava. My opinons on the matter have not changed but I can now see my approach to the issue has been fanatical and self-righteous.

For this disturbace I apologize and sincerely regret my thoughtlessness. I will be more sensitve in the future to other's feelings. Surely the Lord will show me how to do this without compromising on siddhanta.

Please forgive me.

Now I owe a similar apology to a certain Christian forum.

:silent::silent::silent:

It takes real courage on the part of anyone to apologize openly for past mistakes. This is part of our evolution to a better self. The way to become a real Bhaktha.

All of us have to undergo the process.

I am sure most of members would be appreciative of your present thoughts.

Dear Forum members and visitors, especially those that identify themselves as Hindus.

I just had a revelation while posting a reply on another thread. It was concerning the word and common understanding of the word Hindu. I have been stubbornly and rudely arguing over the definiton of the word Vaisnava. My opinons on the matter have not changed but I can now see my approach to the issue has been fanatical and self-righteous.

For this disturbace I apologize and sincerely regret my thoughtlessness. I will be more sensitve in the future to other's feelings. Surely the Lord will show me how to do this without compromising on siddhanta.

Please forgive me.

Now I owe a similar apology to a certain Christian forum.

:silent::silent::silent:

Your humility Prabhu touches my heart and makes me realize my fanaticism too. You know, it is even more rare to have a human birth than associating with devotees – just to be on this forum associating with devotees of Krishna and other seekers of truth is so, so rare that we just take it for granted.

As the saying goes, we do not know or realize what we have got until we loose it.

The process of death can come at anytime and frankly it scares the hell out of me. I also apologize for the fanaticism I have posted on this sit.

Thank you for the generous replies. I am learning that more important than 'being right' on certain issues is how we relate what we have learned to others.

ps Sarva, where you been?

"my approach to the issue has been fanatical and self-righteous" --but this was your unique & endearing attractive quality.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Don't worry. I never have been able to change overnight. GOT IT?