Sign in to follow this  
parneet

jyotis ji please help my cousin out..

Rate this topic

my cousin was born in city khanna punjab india,

my dob is january, 7, 1984.

time of birth is 7 am.

place is khanna.

My parents are looking for a suitable match for me. My cousin have suffered alot in my life. Lost her mom when she was only 6 went through so many obstacles. Now she live in new york with me and my parents. When will she get married. She is 26 all her friends of her age are happily married. What are the obstacles in her path. When will the time come when she will get married. Everytime a nice suitable match comes it is a no from their side she is all heart broken now, it has been going on like this for a while. Please help. She stays depressed, doesn't talk to anyone, we are really worried about her.

time of birth is 7 am.

place is khanna.

My parents are looking for a suitable match for me. My cousin have suffered alot in my life. Lost her mom when she was only 6 went through so many obstacles. Now she live in new york with me and my parents. When will she get married. She is 26 all her friends of her age are happily married. What are the obstacles in her path. When will the time come when she will get married. Everytime a nice suitable match comes it is a no from their side she is all heart broken now, it has been going on like this for a while. Please help. She stays depressed, doesn't talk to anyone, we are really worried about her.

Namaskar,

In my opinion, Time is favourable for her to get marry. She is running Jupiter Maha dasa with Mercury Anterdasa (Dhanu Lagna). She may wear a good quality Emerald in gold as soon as possible to make best use of the time. Be vegetarian if not already so may be helpful.

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

In my opinion, Time is favourable for her to get marry. She is running Jupiter Maha dasa with Mercury Anterdasa (Dhanu Lagna). She may wear a good quality Emerald in gold as soon as possible to make best use of the time. Be vegetarian if not already so may be helpful.

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-

Is there a time frame. Like from now till december or something like that. The time that yea defineityly she will get married before december. If you can please tell me. Is there anything esle you are able to say like where and when she will be married. thankyou for your reply i told her to become a vegetarian and she will do that.

thankyou.

Is there a time frame. Like from now till december or something like that. The time that yea defineityly she will get married before december. If you can please tell me. Is there anything esle you are able to say like where and when she will be married. thankyou for your reply i told her to become a vegetarian and she will do that.

thankyou.

Namaskar, In my opinion, yes, before Dec is better time and the Emerald ring may be helpful. After Dec, the Jupiter moves to Kumbha rasi and will be aspecting 7th (spouse) house and it will be there for about a year, this time is also suitable to get marry.

-WebYogi-

time of birth is 7 am.

place is khanna.

Your cousin has very good yoga like Lakshmi yoga and also the time has come for marriage between Aug and October.My best wishes and blessings to her.