IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Srinibah

Current impact of planets on Employment !

Rate this topic

Hi all,

To add to my woes, I have now been asked to relocate by my enterprise and I do not want to take that offer. Its basically just pushing me into a space that I dont want to be in and so I HAVE RESIGNED. gurus please help, is this a bad patch of my life ???? I will need astrological help on this please to enable me understand if this is a bad patch in my life and if so does my Horoscope show any signs of betterment ? I strongly believe that all that happen happen for our good and so is this but the job scene is not letting me look at things that way.

Best Regards,

Sri

Hi all,

To add to my woes, I have now been asked to relocate by my enterprise and I do not want to take that offer. Its basically just pushing me into a space that I dont want to be in and so I HAVE RESIGNED. gurus please help, is this a bad patch of my life ???? I will need astrological help on this please to enable me understand if this is a bad patch in my life and if so does my Horoscope show any signs of betterment ? I strongly believe that all that happen happen for our good and so is this but the job scene is not letting me look at things that way.

Best Regards,

Sri

DOB,Time and place needed to cast chart

Hi All,

Apologies for having missed out the vital data, that shows how perplexed i am.

Place of Birth : Mysore, Karnataka

Date of birth : 6th October 1976

TIme of birth : 8.35 PM

Dear Suvarchas, Apologies sir, my fault !!!

Thanks

Srini

Gentlemen and Respected Astrologers,

I am bumping this thread up in the hopes that I will have some sort of a response to it. I am open to fasting or doing any pooja etc to have this resolved. I am a believer.

please advice,

Srini