IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
amar1

USR Ji, Riaz Ji, others please help

Rate this topic

Namaskar!

The thing that is creating stress & panic for me is finances. I am very worried due to finances. I am ready to put much hard work but this is depressing.

DoB - 30/05/1982

ToB - 3.55 pm

PoB - Indore , India.

Also, there is bitter enmity between me and my younger brother. He wants my share of property, too. He has stabbed me with knife in the past and is very jealous of me. He and my father want me to live separately in flat different from the present house. Also, my uncle is telling my younger brother to behave wickedly towards me.

Thanks.

How can I grow my wealth?

1. Investment in Shares after fundamental analysis, technical analysis, research, etc.

2. Investment in Land, flats, real estate and property on rent.

3. Money lending on interest.

4. Investment in Gold, Silver, Diamond, Platinum ornaments, etc.

5. Any other.

Please tell if any fasts, poojas to be done.

Dear Friend,

Currently you are going through the Dasha of Ketu and then comes Venus......... Ketu is situated in your younger brothers house, so you will surely face problems with your brother.

Do not do any major investment on anything till 23-feb-2011, this is not a good period for investement.

After March 2011 things will start to improve and you will get support from your Family and friends.

Wear Moti.... things slowly change and your family members will start behaving nicely. you will get support of all.

Moti is also very good For buisness. This will give you Wealth, peace of mind and support from family and friends. you will get good name everywhere and you will get favors.

Moti is very important for you at this point of time..... Wear it through out life for Gaining Wealth and Good Status.

Do Navgrah Pooja on Saturday. continue this for 3 weeks.

Thanks

Riaz

Riaz Ji,

Namaskar,

I am grateful to you for reply. Regarding Moti in which hand in which finger of how much weight - ratti, color, in gold/silver, process of wearing, worship, day, any other details, etc.

I just have to say that since my brother is young – 24 june 1990, birth indore, he starts physical fights with me to cause bodily harm so Moti will not make me cold or unable to protect me from him.

Respectfully,

Amar

Dear Friend,

Moti should be 3 to 4 ratti, wear it in silver on the right hand small finger on monday sunrise.

Moti will not make you cold in such cases... and it will help you to reduce these problems.

Never remove the Gemstone from you finger for a second also.

Just say pranam to god and wear it.

Thanks

Riaz

Dear ALL,

ALL Religion pray to him ( GOD ), everyone try to please him. Yes even i respect him, however i respect and serve my parents first, it is everyone first duty... by disregarding parents, how one can expect that the supreme will accept any prayer..

So people f irst come first allways.... serve and love your parents first, that should be your first Prayer (duty) ...................................... and then pray to GOD..

Please this is very very important.

Thanks

Riaz

This is very important,,, powerfull than anything else on this earth..

you will be successfull in everything....

God doesnt need our praises,,, please love your parents and serve them devotedly... and then you see GOD will give you everything.

Dear Riaz,

Absolutely right!! One should server and respect Parents.Parents are the direct gods for everybody. If you worship parents, evrything will come towards you. "First are parents, then only anything else in the world"

Srinivas.

Our own grand old adage sets the priority as MATHA,PITHA,GURU & FinallyDEIVAM.

If one treats the first three with all the respects & regards,this is as good as respecting the last.Matha gives the body,Pitha gives the soul(Life)to the body and The Guru imparts the knowledge and all the three together form the Last one,the God to bless.

Regards,

Anusha