IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dimple01

marriage is to break

Rate this topic

Hi,

My date of birth is 1st July 1984, Time is 2: 45 PM.

I have libra lagna, mars and saturn in lagana, ketu in 2nd house, Jupiter in 3rd, venus, sun and mercury in 9th and moon in 10th.

I ve got married in age of 24, which is always problamtic. and now it is near to end. Please tell me my mrg can be saved or not

Hi,

My date of birth is 1st July 1984, Time is 2: 45 PM.

I have libra lagna, mars and saturn in lagana, ketu in 2nd house, Jupiter in 3rd, venus, sun and mercury in 9th and moon in 10th.

I ve got married in age of 24, which is always problamtic. and now it is near to end. Please tell me my mrg can be saved or not

Namaskar,

Mars is spouse lord and is in lagna and aspecting its own house (spouse). Mars with exalted Saturn (Vakri) may give such problems too but it is possible to solve the problems with efforts. The place of birth is not given and thus calulations for dasa is not possible to know. Also, Sri sandhu Ji recently gave a remedy that you may try in case it is helpful to solve marriage problems, the link is:

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/453671-astrlogers-says-nothing-can-done-now-experts-please-advice.html

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-