IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sylvester22

Unstable career

Rate this topic

Im going through a period of very unstable career. I request the astrologers here to look into my chart and predict when my career would stabilize.

My details:22nd May,1983,9.15am, Chennai, india

I went thro your chart.Present dasa is of Rahu who is in 12th and also 10th from Moon.10th house is suffering from Dwidasa dosh.Please try to garland Durga with 18 lemon every week on saturday during Rahu kalam.After the first sat,do it also on sunday as anything started should be done on second day also.

If possible try to visit a big kshetra like Kanchi or Madurai and worship Goddess with full earnest prayers.My best wishes to you.

I went thro your chart.Present dasa is of Rahu who is in 12th and also 10th from Moon.10th house is suffering from Dwidasa dosh.Please try to garland Durga with 18 lemon every week on saturday during Rahu kalam.After the first sat,do it also on sunday as anything started should be done on second day also.

If possible try to visit a big kshetra like Kanchi or Madurai and worship Goddess with full earnest prayers.My best wishes to you.

Thanks for the reply. But Rahu is placed in lagna not in 12th house, i request you to check it out.

Thanks for the reply. But Rahu is placed in lagna not in 12th house, i request you to check it out.

I cast the horoscope with the details given by you.It shows Rahu only in the 12th.That only can explain the difficulty experienced by you