IndiaDivine.org
mukeshraj

Dream about Maha Vishnu giving me Darshan

Rate this topic

Two year back, I had a dream where Maha Vishnu appeared in my dream.The dream seemed really realistic and spiritual.

Vishnuji appeared in my dream and in my dream i was thanking him for giving me Darshan through Dream to bless me.The dream was highly detailed even though, back then I hadn't taken look at the Hindu god's idols or photos in a detailed way.But, still Vishnuji's appearance was highly detailed just like in the photos/portraits with the four arms,lotus,chakra etc.I could hear slokas and spiritual bells ringing in my ears.i had a vibration all over my body during the dream and got up shivering and sweating.

SO my question is, can anyone get dreams about Lord Maha Vishnu giving darshan or not?please explain the meaning of this dream

There are four states of consciousness, jagrat, swapna, sushupti and turiya.

Jagrat is the wakeful state, where we exist on the physical plane of the body. Swapna is the dreaming state, where we exist on the mental plane of the sukshma sarira (subtle body). Sushupti is the deep sleep state, where we exist on the plane of intelligence through the karana sarira (causal body). And turiya is the spiritual state where we exist on the natural plane of the atma (spirit soul).

Narayana reveals himself on the fourth plane of existence (the spiritual plane) during samadhi, but from time to time he chooses to reveal himself on the other three planes as well. Sometimes he will come and appear before a devotee on the physical plane while they are awake and conscious. Sometimes he will come and appear before them on the mental plane (in swapna). And sometimes he will appear before them in the state of sushupti as Paramatma. For him all four planes of existence are insignificant. He reveals Himself to his devotees in any circumstance as he chooses.

mukeshraj, you sound as if you already believe it and since it seems

to have encouraged you, why question it? Sri Vishnu, who dwells equally

in everyone is also known as Maheshvara - The Supreme Controller.

Therefore nothing, pleasant or unpleasant can happen to us unless

He permits. The question is not was He in your dream,

the question is - where is He not?

Two year back, I had a dream where Maha Vishnu appeared in my dream.The dream seemed really realistic and spiritual.

Vishnuji appeared in my dream and in my dream i was thanking him for giving me Darshan through Dream to bless me.The dream was highly detailed even though, back then I hadn't taken look at the Hindu god's idols or photos in a detailed way.But, still Vishnuji's appearance was highly detailed just like in the photos/portraits with the four arms,lotus,chakra etc.I could hear slokas and spiritual bells ringing in my ears.i had a vibration all over my body during the dream and got up shivering and sweating.

SO my question is, can anyone get dreams about Lord Maha Vishnu giving darshan or not?please explain the meaning of this dream

I have had exactly the same dream quite a while back maybe 7 years ago, to be honest I was quite surprised by the dream. It appeared similar to yours a very distinct image of Lord Vishnu and to this day I don't know why I had the dream. However, in my dream I was asking him a question and he didn't reply.

Maybe its a sign that we should become more spiritual and have faith in god as he is always looking down.

I also had a dream of lord Vishnu last night, but I had a pooja thali lat night on my hand.

The way, I see it is, everything happens for a reason. I was praying to him and I saw Hunmanji as well.

Guest nikita

At the age of 18 i wonder.. y did i dream of him.. even i had exactly the same dream.. i really dont know why he came.. but i was reallly happy and could not bear the fact of letting go off him.. reading the above reviews give me goosebumps as i too experienced that emmence joy and happiness... but i am still searching the reason behind it...