IndiaDivine.org
Umapati_Dasa

Best day to worship Goddess Lakshmi?

Rate this topic

Namaskaram kali upasakar ji,swamiji or any other learned members please answer

please let me know whether there is any adverse effect because of reciting lalita trishathi and also what type of observence should I follow. Should it be strictly ascetic during the recitation.I mean should I be strictly brahmachari, vegetarian,etc. Also please let me know if reciting lalitha trisathi is suitable for anyone planning their marriage as I am planning to get married very soon.I am planning to start Lalitha trisathi from friday of July 3rd 2009, so please let me know before that date.

Please advice me ji. I will be very much gratefull to you sir. Please help me in this effort.

My humble thanks to you

No comments from my side PVN.I am of those who feel that Maa is very dayalu(can't find exact phrase for dayalu in English) towards her devotees,you have doubts so it is upto you to decide.When I see night I am confident that next day I am going to see light in sky in form of Shri Suryanarayan but If I think that after next day there will be again darkness in night,better I stop thinking about light in this case.

namasakaram kaali upasakar ji,

Thanks again for your suggestionsa and solutions. Please also let me know what is Aparadha Kshamapana Stotra. Where can I find the stotra.Please let me know sir

Humble thanks to you sir

Narayanan

Devi Mandir

Discussion list of Swami Satyananda Saraswati of the Devi Mandir.

Topics focus mostly on worship of the Divine Mother.

www.indiadivine.org/audarya/forum83

Shakti Sadhana

For discussions on Devi (the divine mother goddess), her worship and sadhanas.

www.indiadivine.org/audarya/forum27

I suppose I could've put my forum in the Shakta sections, but I wanted to get the opinions of all Hindus, since Vaishnavas also worship Mother Lakshmi and would know as much as Shaktas about what day is best to worship her.