IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
raja123

Marriage

Rate this topic

Hi All,

I have Jupiter and Saturn in tenth house and mercury and mars in 7th house, Is this a bad combination for marriage and when will i get married.

Please advise.

Details:-

DOB: 19-july-1981

TOB: 16:45

Place:davengere , karnataka.

Regards,

Raja123

Hi there,

Can you please confirm your time of birth well. in your other post you've mentioned it as 4:40 pm and here 4:45 pm. If it is actually 4:35 pm or earlier, your horoscope can change completely. So please confirm your time of birth well.

Kind regards

HI there,

The presence of the lord of marriage, mercury in the house itself is good but then its association with mars and aspect from saturn (both natural malefics) may have caused the delay. I would sincerely advice you to pray Hanuman ji every day, sply tuesdays and saturdays. Read Hanuman Chalisa. By the way, you are mangalik and must try to marry a mangalik only.

The presence of jupiter and saturn in 10th house is a strong dhana yoga. Plus jupiter from here is aspecting its own house of comforts and happiness, which is again very good. It should also be good for your job and career. Plus, the 10th lord is sitting in 10th to 10th house is good. But again here both mars and saturn are aspecting both the lord(mercury again) and house of job and career. Hence, Praying hanumanji should help you in your career prospects too.

The conjunction of mars and mercury can indicate towards a love marriage but frankly am not 100% sure.But it definately is a very nice rajayoga.

Your sun(who is the lord of fortune in your horoscope and significator and lord of house of father) is a bit afflicted. If you don't mind can you tell if you have cordial relations with your father. and that if your father has any serious health concerns. These are purely for my learning. you may answer at your discretion. Also if you can share what profession are you associated with- I am thinking some technical line, engineering, accounting:idea:

I feel its important that you strengthen your sun by praying lord shiva on sundays and read aditya hridyam.

Regards and best

Thanks for replying mylilangel.

To answer your question my relationship with my father is okie, But i can say i am more attached to my mom and as your guess i am an Engineer.

my parent are looking bride for quite sometime[a year] and most of the proposals which comes will break down without any reasons, I have no idea

what am i going through.

Thanks.

Raja

Dear Raja,

For marriage, you must pray Hanuman ji on tuesdays and saturdays. Also the karaka for marriage Venus is very weak, though well placed. You must pray maa laxmi on fridays.

As per my limited knowledge, the current period is favourable for marriage prospects. So the above recommneded prayers must help. This is also important as the 8th house of happiness from marriage is also afflicted.

I think you must be doing well in your job. you didn't mention if your father has some health concerns. Share only if you don't mind.

Best wishes and regards

Thanks for replying

My father health is okie okie, My professional life is a sort of

thing in which i expect something and i get something always and

also even after putting lot of efforts, gain will be very low.

[Not a very lucky fellow, Things won't fall so easily for me]

and from past one year i am facing lot of problems, met with

many severe accidents, Could you please look at my horoscope

how will my career and health in long run ? I also read

that sun in eight house is very bad for health. Is this true.

Regards,

Raja