IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
awtars

guidance required

Rate this topic

Dear & Respected Gurus,

I am Awtar Singh from Jalandhar.My details are as under.

DOB2/2/1964

POB yamuna nagar

TOB-00:40 hours ( midnight of 1st n 2nd feb)

I am wearing Emerald & blue sapphire of Bangkok . I have been out of job since feb2008.I had a very good life but when the mahadasa of Jupiter started , i had a lot of troubles.My house , car job & reputation all was gone.Please guide me what should i do now?Should i go for some job . How can i be debt free.Hoping for a positive reply.

thanks

Dear & Respected Gurus,

I am Awtar Singh from Jalandhar.My details are as under.

DOB2/2/1964

POB yamuna nagar

TOB-00:40 hours ( midnight of 1st n 2nd feb)

I am wearing Emerald & blue sapphire of Bangkok . I have been out of job since feb2008.I had a very good life but when the mahadasa of Jupiter started , i had a lot of troubles.My house , car job & reputation all was gone.Please guide me what should i do now?Should i go for some job . How can i be debt free.Hoping for a positive reply.

thanks

You are having a pitru dosh in chart which would cause lot of hindrances in life.This may be due to any unnaturtal death in family like accidents or suicides.The karma for them would not have been performed.Also Rahu in 10th from Moon would also create sudden setback.Please try to ascertain that whether any rites were not done for departed souls and try to correct it.You may contact me in personal mail