IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shoa

Query Budh Antardasha

Rate this topic

Hi,

I have a query regarding Budh antardahsa? Firstly, what is it and what does it mean. Also I am planning on going abroad to study. Should I go this year or the next year as the budh antardahsa ends on 18/09/10.

Also, if some one can help bring some more clarity on the issue below,

Thanks

I am wearing a coral (moonga) and a diamond on my ring finger.....what is the reason?

Born on 30/12/81 at 3:17 pm (agra) Does this suit me....I have been told to wear it for life...also was told to keep green cloth with me all the time......

Hi,

I have a query regarding Budh antardahsa? Firstly, what is it and what does it mean. Also I am planning on going abroad to study. Should I go this year or the next year as the budh antardahsa ends on 18/09/10.

Also, if some one can help bring some more clarity on the issue below,

Thanks

I am wearing a coral (moonga) and a diamond on my ring finger.....what is the reason?

Born on 30/12/81 at 3:17 pm (agra) Does this suit me....I have been told to wear it for life...also was told to keep green cloth with me all the time......

Namaskar,

In my opinion, you do not nedd to wear either coral and diamond and specially when they are together. Mercury is lord of second (finance) and 5th (thinking, learning, children ...) and ill placed in 8th (death, unexpected loss/gains...) and may not give you good results who is with kethu and Sun (happiness). You may go to visit abroad but it may involve expenses rather than happiness. Although Budh anterdasa in Jupiter will end by Sept 2010 but it will be followed by Kethu who is also in 8th.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

In my opinion, you do not nedd to wear either coral and diamond and specially when they are together. Mercury is lord of second (finance) and 5th (thinking, learning, children ...) and ill placed in 8th (death, unexpected loss/gains...) and may not give you good results who is with kethu and Sun (happiness). You may go to visit abroad but it may involve expenses rather than happiness. Although Budh anterdasa in Jupiter will end by Sept 2010 but it will be followed by Kethu who is also in 8th.

-WebYogi-

Hi

Thanks for the reply.....just wanted to clarify a few things

1. wht does the coral and diamond combination do.

2.Is the Budh Antd period bad....followed bu Ketu....what does that signify...

are there any remedies....

Thnaks