IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
oruganti

Entitlement to wear Nine stones

Rate this topic

Dear Sir,

It looks very nice watching people wear 9 stones as a ring or as a pendant. It is an expensive affair and not everyone wears it. I have seen my Guruji decorate it on the occasional disciples of his, mostly on the right ring fingers, but have also seen it get worn onto the right index finger of one of his disciples.

They tell many stories of the real intention of my guruji as, it was much needed by the subject at the time, to ward off danger, and also mention that our guruji is only offering it as a reward, a beautiful combination of precious stones to his disciple for following strict spiritual/ discipline. As you can imagine I never dared ask my guruji what it is all about. And I also noted no difference of attention showered by him on other disciples who did not get it.

Recently I got gifted the 9 stone ring from my In-laws ( no, I have never even mentioned about it to them/ my wife, so it was a pleasant surprise. After looking at it in the forum, am curious and thankful to know the basis of wearing it, indications, and if I can wear it.

DOB: 03/07/1973

Hyderabad.

Birth star: Aslesha 3rd padam ( will get back with time of birth form mother )

Dear Oruganti,

Wearing a navratna ring on the ring finger seems to be proper as the mount of Ravi is just below the ring finger.The center of all other planets is Ravi,so it is correct. When you visit a navagraha temple pl observe it.

Your guruji might have put it on the index finger of one of his disciple due to over size of the ring ,otherwise it may slip from the ring finger.

The effect of wearing such a ring is negligible ,but it looks beautiful and the person might appear rich.

Your inlaws perhaps want to see you look rich.

with best wishes,

USR

Dear sir,

A little update, the cat's eye has come off at work, and cannot find it. Is it a cause to worry, and based on my date of birth, please advice me if I can wear nav.ratan ring..many thanks in advance.

Dear Friend,

Do not simply use Navratna , 5 or 6 planets will be working against you , pulling you back and the rest will be helping you.. its dangerous....

Its very important to see the chart before using Navratna.. some planets may be sitting in some house belong to Mom, father, wife and siblings.... this can also lead to seperations AND SUFFERINGS... Gemstone are not a joke... please do not wear Navratana or Especially Catseye......

Catseye is the Gem Which is regarded as causing seperation from Family members...... we dont know where your Ketu is sitting and in which house as your Time of birth isnt mentioned....

Please do not use any gemstone.

You may Do Prayers

Thanks

Riaz

Thankyou very much Riazji, I take your advice with utmost respect. The idea of prayers is very good, as all great people mention, prayers do a lot good to individual and society....especially cant bear the possibility of separation from dear ones.