IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kshah7

Mangal, Jupiter and Rahu in 5th House

Rate this topic

Hi,

I wanted to know the effects of having Mangal (Mars), Jupiter and Rahu in 5th House, especially on career and marraige.

Also, people have suggested that I should wear Moon ring and perform Kal-Sarp yog pooja.

I have also been facing many problems in my career especially from my boss and for the past 6-8 months it seems like everything I do goes wrong (however simple the things might be). Can anyone please take a look at my birth details and provide comments.

My birth details are as under

Nov 8, 1979

Time 1.10 pm

Place - Mumbai

Can you please also indicate when there would be a good yog for marraige

Thank you

Hi,

I wanted to know the effects of having Mangal (Mars), Jupiter and Rahu in 5th House, especially on career and marraige.

Also, people have suggested that I should wear Moon ring and perform Kal-Sarp yog pooja.

I have also been facing many problems in my career especially from my boss and for the past 6-8 months it seems like everything I do goes wrong (however simple the things might be). Can anyone please take a look at my birth details and provide comments.

My birth details are as under

Nov 8, 1979

Time 1.10 pm

Place - Mumbai

Can you please also indicate when there would be a good yog for marraige

Thank you

I cast your char and found the planets you mentioned are in 8th house and not in 5th house as mentioned by you.Anyway As saturn is transititng the eighth from lagna and that too of an inimical house he gave difficulties.Guru in 9th from radical moon will help now

Thank you for the analysis. Can you please indicate when did this good drashti of Guru begin and till when will it continue.

Also, can you also please share your views on the Kal Sarp Yog and the marraige question.

Thank you

Thank you for the analysis. Can you please indicate when did this good drashti of Guru begin and till when will it continue.

Also, can you also please share your views on the Kal Sarp Yog and the marraige question.

Thank you

Since Guru would aspect the 8th house till the first half of 2010 he would control the effects.Also Kal sapr dosh as per traditional texts would have effect till the 35th year of any person.It may hinder your efforts till then and afterwards it loses its strength.Marriagw ould be delayed