IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
avinash6

Heart problem detected; remedy requested...

Rate this topic

Respected Guru Ji's,

Namaste...

I'm suffering from Heart Disease(detected 2 months back after having shown some problems) and medicines are NOT giving satisfactory results! What is the chance of cure?

My name: Avinash C.

DOB: 29 Jan 1972 (Sat)

TOB: 8:42 am

POB: Dhanbad (Jharkhand) India

Thanks for what you can do....

Respected Guru Ji's,

Namaste...

I'm suffering from Heart Disease(detected 2 months back after having shown some problems) and medicines are NOT giving satisfactory results! What is the chance of cure?

Please tell me what exactly is the problem.It is curable as sign dispositor of 6th house is disposed in 12th ,the nivrtti sthan of rog sthan.Please recite adithya hrudyam and perform laghuSurya namaskar.Also you can consume juice of red hibiscus flowers to strengthen your heart

Dear Avinash,

Heart problems can be may types. The common word Heart attack usually affects the elderly. It can rarely affect young. Others are to do with the regularity of heart beat which can affect the young commonly. And there are the ones with structural defects in the heart, usually diagnosed at birth, but can cause problems at your age.

You are in that age group to not to have the really serious heart problems. The chart reading by Sri Suvarchas is re-assuring and worth following if I was in your shoes. I also advice you to see a cardiologist near you, to know what the problem is. Cardiology is very advanced these days and can cure most of the cardiac problems these days by passing a thin wire to the heart from one the blood vessels in the hand or groin. It is not a surgical procedure so no opening of the chest is made. You mentioned it is not responding to medicines, so this may work.

Please see a cardiologist and follow Suvarchas ji's advice too.

Dear Avinash,

Make use of medical facilities available as expressed by Oruganti.Don't neglect in that.

For astrological satisfactin vide your horoscope ,the Sun is afflicted by the 5th and 8th lord Budha with combust Rahu.Sun is the 5th lord of natural zodiac and stands for heart.In your case he is 7th lord, a mild maraka.It may make you a chronic heart patient but may not take your life.Navamsa also reflects similar affliction.

To improve your health pary Ravi/Lord Shiva, Sri Vishnu .

Try a ring in copper with pure Ruby around 3-5 carats(ring bottom not to be covered,so Sun rays can touch your skin in Sun light) on the left hand ring finger.Before wearing pray Ravi and clean the ring with milk.

Remove any other rings from your fingers.

with best wishes,

USR

Respected Guru Ji's,

Namaste...

Avinash6 Ji,

I am sorry to hear that you are having some kind of heart problem. I do think it is wise that you undergo regular check-ups (most people are do not do this), eat a healthy diet, and do some exercise (as advised by the physician). Take your medicatians diligently too. All these things are vital to control the disease ,if not to cure it.

Yes, please do the prescribed astrological remedies with utmost faith. The rest leave it to god. I hope you will be ok. Namaste.