IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
palak

Will i be able to marry my love?

Rate this topic

I am a 24 year old girl and has a boyfriend who is one year younger to me. my parents are forcing me to get married but my bf is not reddy to marry for the next 5 years. I was born on 6th Jan 1985 at 10:25 PM. Can anyone tell me using their astrology skills whether ill be able to marry my boyfriend? If someone can suggest or guide me it would be really appreciated.

Sirs, this is a issue that has reached a critical status and I kindly request one of your esteemed astrologers to kindly help me out with this. The query perhaps comes across as a stupid question but it is critical and i kindly request one of you to respond as soon as possible.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Hi Palak,

Time, date and place of birth of the boy please. And please mention your place of birth also.

For Love marriage predictions one should look at Venus and 3rd, 7th and 5th lords and houses to get the predictions. Need to completely analyze the chart.

Request you to provide the above details ASAP.

Srinivas1

My Place of birth is narwana(Haryana).

Details of the boy are:

DOB: 27th January 1986

Time: 10:30 PM

Birth Place: Jaipur

Thanks for replying to my question. Kindly reply to my query as soon as possible.

Regards

Palak

Dear Palak,

You are currently running period Sat/Ketu - these planets are highly malefic and placed in the 4th house in Rasi chart ( causing major mental turmoil and loss of peace of mind at home), in the 7th from UL (indicating your marriage / wedding ceremony ) - Sat and Ketu are now in opposition to your marriage.

Saturn as the lord of the 7th house (in Rasi) is in the 7th from UL - indicates that your partner is now in opposition to this wedding at least for now.

I dont there is any wedding ceremony for you in the near future atleast until Aug 2010. Rahu in the UL can indicate some kind of shock or suddenness or even confusion/deceit involved in your wedding ceremony.

There are more chances of you being involved in wedding again between Aug 2010 to Oct 2013 during Sat/Venus period. Venus is the UL lord placed in the 7th and Saturn being the 7th lord.

Hope this helps

Classic72

Thanks for the reply sir. I also want to know whether ill be marrying my boyfriend or there will be an arranged marriage????

I will be grateful if you can reply to this question also.

Regards

Palak

Guest santoshini

I am santoshini my date of birth 21/04/1989 time of birth 02.25am at bhongir can u tell me when my marriage will be happen ??? Please sir

Guest Rhea

i am rhea my DOB is 1/12/2000 and the person whom i want to marry DOB is 4/12/1999 will i will abe to marry this person in future

Guest Guest

sir, would i wil b able to marry my g.f.

Please help me.

Dob: 04/10/1991.

Place: kolkatta.

Time: 2:01am

Guest VINOD

MY NAME IS VINOD MISHRA MY DOB IS 13 AUG 1984 MORNING 10:30AM. I WANT TO MARRY A GIRL WHOSE DOB IS 05.06.1991 12:45 PM . WE BOTH ARE FROM JABALPUR. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THAT WE BOTH BE ABLE TO GET MARRY TO EACH OTHER.

Guest ramneet kaur

My name is ramneet . I want to know will I be able to marry my boyfriend. My date of birth is 19 may 1993

Time of birth is 1:45 am

Place: bilaspur in U.P

Please anyone tell me will we both can get married. I am in a great tension please someone help.