IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
anjali01

Effect of surya-shani combination

Rate this topic

Hello all,

I am suffering from a major problem and going through a bad phase of my life.Please help me by answering my question.

I want to know about surya(20 degree)-shani(18 degree) combination along with budh(o degree) in scorpio rashi in 4th house with leo lagna.What will be the total effect of these 3 grahas in 4th house? Does surya suppresses any planet with whom it sits? What upayas one has to do to make it favorable?

And I also want to know surya(28 degree)-shani(13 degree)-shukra(7 degree) combination in 1st house with sagittarius lagna.What will be the total effect of these 3 grahas in 1st house? What upayas one has to do to make it favorable?

Anjali

I want to know about surya(20 degree)-shani(18 degree) combination along with budh(o degree) in scorpio rashi in 4th house with leo lagna.What will be the total effect of these 3 grahas in 4th house? Does surya suppresses any planet with whom it sits? What upayas one has to do to make it favorable?

Hi Anjali

I also have the Combination os Sun-Shani in the 12th house with LEO LAGNA. Currently I am also going through the phase of Delays and a bit of Struggle but at the end the work gets done as I am under the Sub Dasha of Shani too.

Combustion is the normal procedure whenever a planet comes near SUN and it is calculated based on the degree difference between them.

2 best things for the people with Leo Lagna are : Wearing of Ruby in the RING Finger and Surya Namaskar every morning will surely help you come out of bad situations

Hope other GURU's of this website will comment more on your problem but still you can try the above 2 remedies

Thanks

Hello all,

I am suffering from a major problem and going through a bad phase of my life.Please help me by answering my question.

And I also want to know surya(28 degree)-shani(13 degree)-shukra(7 degree) combination in 1st house with sagittarius lagna.What will be the total effect of these 3 grahas in 1st house? What upayas one has to do to make it favorable?

Anjali

Generally Surya-Shani combination would cause difference of opinion with father and paternal relations.,However birth time needed to analyse the chart

Thanks to all of those who gave me advice on the Shani-Surya combination.

My problem is that from past 4 yrs I am suffering from a problem of hearing voices.I am confused regarding as what has actually happened to me.Please advice me on the basis of my kundali as what has actually happened to me mental illness/black magic/evil spirits/etc.

DOB: 7-12-1986

TOB: 00:30am

POB: Delhi

I have tried everything from expert Doctors to Mata's to everything.But of no help.Please advise me on basis of my grahas as what actually should I do to get relief from my problem and from what actually I am suffering from as I am very confused about the nature of my problem on the basis of my kundali.Please tell me what has actually happened to me.Please help me.

Anjali:(

Hi Anjali ji,

Sun and Saturn combination for Leo ascendant and piesces ascendant if it happens to be in 4th (For Leo) or in 8th (For Piesces) exists then it will cause hearing defect in thier dasa and antardasa periods and their associated planets period(if any) unless they have a benefic aspects on them. I have seen such charts in my experience.

Remedies:

As part of remedies,

Daily you have to do Aditya parayan, and give up water to sun.

Worship lord hanuman on every saturday and do fasting on that day.

Daily when you wake up for the day, you first see your Right hand palm before you begin the day.

Regards

Srinivas1.

Hi Ayush,

The voices which I hear are mostly of unknown people whom i don't know.These voices are purely of human nature and are of young boys and girls(of my age only).There are also voices of known but not of my family members or my friends or my dear ones but of only one person(my classmate)whom i barely know and isn't in contact from past 3-4 yrs.They always speak negative and speak ill of me.These voices are 24*7 non-stop all day long from past 4yrs. They don't want me to lead a normal life like make my career,get married,think good about myself or anything like that.They say that your life would be wasted by suffering like this only like they said your life would be wasted in crying,crying only.They never persuade me to commit suicide and if i think about doing that they stop me and they say live like this only with us.These voices are only when i am awake and during my sleep there are physical attacks also:( .

Anjali

Hi Anjali,

Please follow the above remedies mentioned by me.

Daily before you go to sleep you chant this stotram:

Sriseshasaila Suniketane Divya murthe

Narayana achyuta hare nalinayataksha

Leela kataksha pari rakshita sarva loka

Sri Venkatesa mama dehi karavalambam.

After you wake up, please remember that you first see your right hand palm before you begin for the day.

Please do this and you will surely get some relief.

Regards

Srinivas1

Hello Srinivasji,

Thanks for your remedies.I don't know exactly whether i have got a hearing defect or not.But since I am confused regarding my problem about what actually has happened to me.There can be a hearing problem so I would be definitely following your advice.Please tell me whether a mental illness or black magic or any evil possession has happened to me according to my kundali.

Anjali

Anjali,

Hearing voices and dreams of attacks are due to certain strong psychological impressions on your mind. This has started from Rahu MD-Kuja AD since 9/2006. I feel you are subjected to an attempt of physical abuse by a close relative (may be an uncle or cousin) or afraid of such an attempt by their behaviour ,which made a strong impression on your mind.

To erase these impressions,you have to buildup a good friendship with reliable people and have confidence in you. Attend some yoga or gym.

Astrological remedies are

Pray Rahu , Ketu and Shani.(or Sri Durga Mata/Ganeshji/Hanumanji)

Shani is not yogakaraka for you.He is combust and associated with Ravi lagna lord .Generally when Ravi and Shani are in one house Ravi transfers his traits to Shani and Shani dominates in giving the results in Dasa and Antardasas.By combustion Sun has acquired the traits of Shani the 6th and 7th lord effecting the lagna ie you.

This is what I think about your horoscope.

wbs

USR

Namaste U.Sanjeeva Rao Ji,

There are no attempt of physical abuse by a close relative( an uncle or cousin) and i am not afraid of such an attempt by their behavior.There are no such strong psychological impressions on my mind.

I want to know whether my Surya or Shani are good or bad?

Anjali:(

Hello everyone:( ,

My problem is that from past 4 yrs I am suffering from a problem of hearing voices.I am confused regarding as what has actually happened to me.Please advice me on the basis of my kundali as what has actually happened to me mental illness/black magic/evil spirits/etc.

DOB: 7-12-1986

TOB: 00:30am

POB: Delhi

Please advice on the basis of my kundali:

1.What has actually happened to me-mental illness or black magic or evil spirits and how to solve this problem and when will i get well?

2.How will be my career and when will i get a job?

3.How will be my married life and will it be arranged or love and when will i get married?

4.How will be my health in future?

5.Who is my Isht Dev?

6.How are my grahas and how to make them favorable?

I am in a huge problem:crying2: . Kindly help me.Please reply to my problem.I hope u will help me.

Anjali

Guest manjunath bhat

sory to hear abt ths i knw ths ad was placed 5 years ago, however i l try my best, i was born on 7.12.87 11 p.m , damn similar to ur kundali, i have gone thrgh hell lot f prbls cnt evn explain howevr wth the help f supreme lord vishnu i was blessd n did tremendrous in the field f spirituality n earnd lot f money in materialistc world, vishnu,durga,hanuman, and othr devathas n gurus i relayed upon they blessd me, i am leadng a good life by god grace, plz send me ur contact info n kudali to my email id and u r 1 year eldr to me