IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
fanaa_4_u

Help me : Love and Marriage Issue

Rate this topic

Hi everyone,

I need some serious help in resolving an issue i am having for the last five years.I was dating a guy(D.O.B Sep 9,1985,Lucknow,India)for the last five years.But whenever I talk about marriage,he gets really mad.Although there is no doubt that he truly loves me but there is a problem from his parents and he himself has phobia(u can say) from marriage.Now we have broken up since one month because the relationship wasnot going anywhere.He doesnot call me but I am extremely sad and cant get over with him.I want to get married to him and want to overcome whatever obstacle is there..thats keeping him away from getting into committment.My D.O.B is April 1,1986,pathankot,punjab,India.

Please help me.I am ready to do whatever it takes for the next few months.I really want this to work out coz i love him a lot.

Thanks

Sweetness, it is a desperate situation you find yourself in, but you need to step back and see that it is only temporary. You should not go into any relationship, especially marriage, with someone who does not go go willingly and enthusiastically! If his parents are an obstacle now, it will only increase if you push for something they do not want.

Every relationship has challenges, but when someone shows you who they are, take them at their word.

He is not for you. There is so much love for you, but you can't see it for the pain. Please do not compromise yourself for someone who isn't willing to bring grace to the relationship.

Now the good news. Take a deep breath. Remember and fill your heart with divine love. There is a partner for you, and you will be filled with joy, not pain.

Take a cleansing bath and rid yourself of the pain and ready yourself for love.