IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
oruganti

Keen to know well being

Rate this topic

Dear Sir,

I am keen to know the well being ( lifetime ) of my daughter, as per her astrological chart. She was born at 0910 hrs local time in Manchester (GMT 0910), on 13th May 2005. We, her parents are well settled in Manchester, but started thinking to come back to India, to keep up our moral responsibilties to India, because of which we are here today. But torn between the good education chances for our daughter here in England and India ( I do not mean there are no good educational institutions in India )

Personal Background: We come from a family of Vedic Astrology, Grandfather could write in depth 'Jataka Chakram' and analysis of my parents, which have been coming true with great precision, unfortunately we could not see him. I am really impressed by the posts here and finally wishful of my daughter to get some advice.

Many thanks in advance

Dear Sir,

I was curious to review the chart based on the birth data.

May 13,2005 at 0910hrs in Manchester UK - Ascendant is Gemini.

This native may be having some health issues during the first five years or so but all that has passed currently in a new phase ruled by Moon (using Shatabdika dasa since lagna is vargottama).

I am thoroughly amazed at the number of planets that are in vargottama including the Ascendant. Sarpa yoga that is broken apart by Moon and Jupiter, Saturn as the AK vargottama in Anantaamsa in the lagna, Moon Saturn combination in the lagna, Pravrajya yoga - the works!!

This native has a very strong chart and will go to great heights in the spiritual world. The native is probably reaping the benefits of all good deeds done by the forefathers from ages.

I am not fully qualified to give my analysis on this chart, but I would highly recommend referring this chart to a highly qualified astrologers and also seek the advice of Seers in your community for this child.

With Best Wishes

Classic72

Dear Sir,

I am keen to know the well being ( lifetime ) of my daughter, as per her astrological chart. She was born at 0910 hrs local time in Manchester (GMT 0910), on 13th May 2005. We, her parents are well settled in Manchester, but started thinking to come back to India, to keep up our moral responsibilties to India, because of which we are here today. But torn between the good education chances for our daughter here in England and India ( I do not mean there are no good educational institutions in India )

Personal Background: We come from a family of Vedic Astrology, Grandfather could write in depth 'Jataka Chakram' and analysis of my parents, which have been coming true with great precision, unfortunately we could not see him. I am really impressed by the posts here and finally wishful of my daughter to get some advice.

Please do not analyse chart of children before they are 5 years as they are not totally independant.Children's charts are to be analysed after they are five and in case of boys after their upanayanam

Many thanks in advance

Dear Sir,

Many thanks in advance

Please do not analyse charts of children below five years as now they are not independant and only after they complet 5 years should you ananlyse their charts

Dear Sir,

Many thanks in advance

I show a Cancer ascendant. She will have a strong and vital career with a forceful will and personality. She will be wealthy and be a strong extrovert. But there will be difficulties/misfortune w/ younger siblings. Most importantly Moon, lord of Asc is in the 12th house of loss with Saturn so there could be emotional suffering and difficulties. She will live overseas. She should wear Pearl all of her life. She will be spiritual and have a strong scientific type of mind. She will be beautiful artistic and wealthy.

Best of luck,

Pablo

I thank you all for the responses, and feel a bit re-assured from the nice things that have come up. I do take Suvarchas's advice seriously and stop asking about the birthchart.

I happened to know this site by accident and happy to be here, as there is a rich source of information here.

kind regards