IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dgp

Advice needed from all the Gurus here!!!!Please help!!!!

Rate this topic

Hello all wise people...

Please help & guide me!!!

My details are:

Date of birth:12th October,1981.

Place of birth:Chandigarh,India.

Time of birth:2:30pm(14:30)

The 2 important things I want to ask all the wise & learned people here is:

1. Whether I will have an arrange marriage or a love marriage?When will marriage take place or when is the favourable time?I am in a relationship with a girl right now.The girls parents are not agreeing at the moment.

2. I am working in a software company since the last 2 years.Is job good for my career or business?I am planning to do MBA.My dad has his own business.Will joining my dad's business be good for me at this age & for my future or shall I continue with my current job or may be change my job or company?

My condition is very jittery,nervous,tense,worried because of my marriage issue.Negative thoughts always remain in my mind,I respond to every situation negatively,I remain devastated all the time because of my negative thinking.I cannot simply think my life without her.Please guide me.Many people have told me that I am 100% destined for a love marriage.I wanted to know when will that happen?

Please answer my both questions as both these situations are life changing & inter-related for me.If you need any additional information,please feel free to ask.

Waiting for your replies very anxiously...

Thanks in advance

DGP

I would request someone to please analyse my complete chart & help me out.Its such a critical & sensitive time of my life.

I am waiting for answers.

Please advise all the wise people here.

Hi,

I am only a learner and tried having a look at your chart. I would like to ask if the girl is from a different caste. and what is the nature of business of your dad? I think you may not be having very cordial relations with your dad. Please pardon me if I am wrong.

You have a powerful gajakesari yoga which is considered very auspicious in 1/7 axis -good for married life. The best part it that it is retained in Navamsa too and that too in a trikona house.

Saturn though good for you as lagna lord but still its aspect on both the lord as well as the karaka for marriage delays marriage. Please pray Hanuman ji on saturdays. This would help in other areas of life too.

Also if posssible, pray maa laxmi on fridays for improving marriage prospects.

By the way, you are mangalik. If possible, please share girl's birth details too as a match between mangalik and non-mangaliks is not recommended.

I hope other learned members would guide you further as well as correct me wherever appropriate.

Kind regards

I would request someone to please analyse my complete chart & help me out.Its such a critical & sensitive time of my life.

I am waiting for answers.

Please advise all the wise people here.

This is Jagdip's chart .I have answered in your personal mail.

Thanks for the replies...

the girl's birth details are below:

date of birth: 22nd Feb,1982

place of birth: Gurdaspur,Punjab.

her exact time of birth is not available.rough estimates are between 8pm-11pm but no exact time.but she was born between 8pm-11pm for sure.

We both belong to Sikh Khatri(caste).so caste is not a problem.the problem is qualification.she is a doctor(dentist) & i am from a technical background.

My father has his own business of manufacturing of plastic bottles since last more than 10 years.My relation with my father is very good.I love my parents a lot(mom & dad,both) & they love me a lot too.But due to my stressful condition & frustration during the last 2 years,I have become very rude & short tempered(not only with my parents,but everyone).

Please tell me when will I get married to my beloved?Is job good for me & my overall settlement in life or shall I join my dad's business?

I have very few posts so if you can PM me or email me at gnps65@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

Please provide some much needed help.I have provided my own & the girl's details.I would request all the astrologers & the wise & learned people here to analyse my chart & tell me about marriage & career.When will I get married to her?Is job good for me or my father's business?

I am waiting for some expert guidance.

Please help!

Thanks

DGP